𝐃𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 // 𝐁𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧

This imagine's idea goes to lectersheart

Thank you so much for suggesting it and reading my book:)

If you want, I can continue this imagine later, let me know!

"Get down, get down!" Denver shouted as they all ducked down and ran out of the huge hall and into the small rooms around it

Denver and Stockholm were together when Berlin and London were hiding too since this was the first actual shootout at the Royal Mint since the heists' start. Turns out, the police found their way in somehow and began opening fire.

London tried to catch her breath as she and Berlin stood behind a wall with their guns tightly held in their hands. It had been around 2 days since they took everyone hostage and things were getting pretty ugly.

"Feeling good, love?" Berlin laughed as London tried to look at what was happening behind them without being seen or shot.

"Yeah, perfect." Even though this was London's first shootout ever, she was feeling amazing: the adrenaline running through her veins, the intense stress in her head. She loved it.

It was giving her severe anxiety, but it pumped her up for this. Everyone else was scattered around the building trying to hideaway.

"You sure you're gonna handle all this?" Berlin asked. He wasn't the type that would be overprotective over someone but this time, it was getting intense so he didn't want for anything to go wrong for her.

London didn't have a lot of experience, to say the least. But she was so determined to be a part of this, she didn't care. What mattered to her was being a part of this.

She turned to him with a smile. "I'm sure I can." She chuckled. "Plus, there isn't anything that we didn't learn. I'll be fine." Berlin knew he could and should trust her, but he just couldn't bear the thought of her getting hurt in any way.

They have been together almost right from the start of the planning of the heist. They tried to keep their relationship hidden, but, eventually, it came out and everyone found out.

Then, from the other side of the room, from the hallway, came Stockholm and Denver running in. Berlin and London immediately turned to them.

"Listen, someone needs to go out there and distract the police while the others run to the stairs. Can someone do that?" Denver said as he looked around.

No one really wanted to go out and risk their lives, since the chances were extremely low. The police were on every corner and with loaded guns. But London wanted to do the job that she actually came here to do.

"I'll do it." She said after a small silence. Everyone turned to her with surprise and startlement. The fact that they were scared to go and a woman younger than them wanted to, was unreal and made them feel bad about themselves.