𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 // 𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫

[-]

[-]

"I'm sorry, but...what are you doing?" Denver asked out of nowhere as London slightly gasped and was startled by his presence. She turned around to look at him and put her hand to her chest with some deep breaths.

She was getting ready to go out to the city because it had been quite some time since she has seen some civilization. And Denver standing at the threshold of her room in the middle of the night wasn't in her plan whatsoever.

"Denver? Jesus! You almost gave me a heart attack." She whisper-yelled since it was midnight. She was all dressed up for a night out in the town complete with great jewelry and a purse so she was already giving the suspicious impression.

"Where are you going?" He asked once again walking inside her room and closing the door on his way in. He didn't want to take anyone up now without a purpose and not talking to London at all. He looked at her up and down clearly being distracted by the dress she was wearing. 

He was already doubtful of her seeing her appearance and you didn't need to be a detective to understand what she was up to. But Denver didn't want to do any harm to her now and to know at least something about her.

London scoffed and crossed her arms at him. "Nowhere that should be relevant to you." She annoyingly answered. He had ruined all of her plans by coming into her room and sneaking up to her instead of staying in his room and going to sleep.

Denver still kept his serious look on his face the entire time not phased by her attitude. "I'm not gonna repeat the question, London." He sternly answered as the two gave each other death stares.

"I want to go out." London finally replied looking away and answering in a low tone and voice so that no one would be heard by her. "Just...one time, one time I want to go out to the city after-" She was about to open up but Denver cut her off.

"How do you think you'll reach the city from here?" London stared at him knowing he was right. They lived in a pretty remote place and going to the civilization would prove rather difficult and challenging.

"I'll figure my way out." She sarcastically replied and smiled at him to which he didn't reply in any way. "Besides, you shouldn't care."

"But I do care." He almost cut her right off which shook her on the spot for a quick second. But London fixed her purse on her shoulder and sighed.

"Just leave me be, and I won't tell anyone about how you every early morning go to the forest and the city." She crossed her hands on her chest as Denver got more serious.

He had no idea that she knew his secret. But being aware of the fact that the two were really close, she should have had some suspicion since he was always gone at 5 am in the morning and could come home pretty tired already.

Now, Denver needed to let London go so that he would stay safe. "Alright fine. But only if you let me go with you."

"Pardon me?" London squinted her eyes and shook her head at that. That wasn't the answer she was expecting.

"You let me go with you tonight and neither of us will tell each others secrets." Denver proudly suggested with a smirk on his face. And I think that the reason he said that is pretty clear to you all.

So, after some seconds of consideration and thought, London finally agreed. "Deal."

[-]

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐀 // 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐒𝐓 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒 🎉