𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐲 // 𝐑𝐢𝐨

[-]

[-]

The Bank of Spain was silent as ever. You could literally hear a pin drop. And for a good reason. A reason from which no one could recover or move on easily.

Yes, sadly, Nairobi got shot in the head and died immediately on the spot not so far ago. Everyone was stunned at the scene and about an hour later, everyone went their ways to greave the great woman silently. Including London.

She was sitting on one of the couches in the bathroom. She had that same blank expression as before she saw Nairobi fall and held her gun tightly in her hands the same way. She was staring at utter nothing without a single thought in her head.

She didn't know what to think. But who could tho? So London was just trying to make her peace with reality but thinking of what should she do next and replaying that moment over and over again.

Then Rio opened the door to see London. He stared at her for a couple of seconds, thinking of what to say. London didn't seem phased by the fact that Rio was present in the room at all.

"Um, London, you ok?" Rio managed to say. 

But London didn't even turn over to him as she replied. "Yeah, fine."

Rio saw that London was in a state of shock and couldn't function normally as a human. It was simply too much to handle. He put his gun down on the ground and walked over to the scared young woman.

He sat down next to her but she didn't even look at him. Rio thought about what to say, but without wasting any time, he wrapped his hands around her and pulled her close. She started to cry almost immediately.

She sobbed as tears rolled down her cheeks without stopping. Rio's eyes also started to tear up at the sound of her cries. London decided to let it all out since she was holding it inside for way too long.

"It's okay, everything's going to be fine." Rio tried to comfort her even though he was trying not to cry harder than her. London didn't even say anything to him, she just cried as hard as she could.

Then, Tokyo opened the bathroom door to see the two huggings each other while crying. Now, a little some explanation about their relationships.

Tokyo and Rio had previously broken up, or should I say, Rio dumped her. Needless to say, Tokyo was sad and mad at the same time and anything with Rio would trigger her away in the easiest way possible.

Now, London had a huge crush on Rio ever since they started planning the first heist. But she came to the conclusion that she and Rio will never be together in a million years. But after the two broke up, it drew her attention.

She wanted to be with him but didn't want any drama to start with Tokyo, there was no reason for a love triangle to break free. So she tried to move on even though Rio really wanted to be with him.

Tokyo looked at the two of them as they immediately stopped crying. London looked up at her with a scared look as she stopped crying. She was extremely scared of what Tokyo is going to do now.

Rio also looked with an awkward and scared look at her as Tokyo made her way silently towards the two. When she walked over to them, the three stared at each other for a quick silence. But when tears started to roll Tokyo's cheeks, so did Rio's and London's.

Tokyo fell to the ground and cried as she laid her head in between them on their laps. London cried as she put her head down too as sobbed once again. At this point, the trio was simply just trying to cope with the terrible loss together.

"I-I can't believe it..." London managed to say. "I just can't believe she's gone..."

"Me neither, London." Rio replied as he brushed her back gently. "No one can."

[-]