𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐞 // 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐨 // 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐

[-]

[-]

London gasped and turned to her right to see who was actually behind them that almost making her fall dead out of shock. She feared for the worst- Lisbon- who was going to actually kill her, but it was actually only Tokyo. A very surprised and confused Tokyo. The Professor almost had a heart attack too seeing who gave them such a jump scare. 

"What the hell are you two doing?" Tokyo asked looking between the two of them in disbelief. Their reactions were priceless and Tokyo really wanted to take some picture or something to keep it for the memories. 

"Uh..." London looked at Tokyo and The Professor thinking of what to answer that would get out of trouble even though there was nothing to help. "...nothing?" She answered in the most unconfident voice possible.

"I don't understand..." Tokyo shook her head and chuckled trying to think of an explanation for this. 

London stood up from her chair and took Tokyo's hands in hers even though her own hands were shaking like leaves and she was sweating in anxiety more than ever. "Please, Tokyo, I can explain."

Tokyo looked down at their hands and back up. "Alright then, explain it to me. Now." She pointed at The Professor who hadn't said a single thing all this time.

London sighed and took her hand to drag her away from The Professor. She took her inside the house in lighting speed and straight to her room without stopping for a moment. There she let Tokyo in and closed the door on her way in.

She leaned against the door with her hands and sighed trying to think of a logical explanation for what just happened since she didn't quite know it herself. "Alright, I'll tell you what happened." She turned around to look at Tokyo. "Nothing, okay?" She showed with her hands. "Absolutely nothing important."

But Tokyo just scoffed at that answer. "You call that "nothing"?" She pointed towards the outside. "You two were seconds away from pulling off each other's clothes off."

"Okay, alright, maybe something did happen." London admitted almost against her own will as she walked closer towards Tokyo since she knew Tokyo was lowkey right. "But it wasn't something serious!"

"Raquel will kill you when she finds out." Tokyo reminded her as she moved closer almost whispering. "Do you even know what she'll do to the woman who seduced her lover?"

"No, Tokyo." London disagreed. "She won't find out. As long as neither you, nor me, nor The Professor say anything to anyone. Got that?" She pointed at her hoping she will take this as a warning to keep her mouth shut.

But Tokyo scoffed at that threat. "You think she won't find that out all by herself? She's a fucking inspector, for god's sake." She sighed. "Your days are counted, mi amor." She crossed her arms on her chest and chuckled.

London refused to believe that would come true and rolled her eyes. "She's not going to do that. The Professor won't snitch on me, especially when it's his fault too."

But Tokyo just giggled and sat on London's bed on the edge of it. London waited for a couple of seconds before she walked over to the bed and sat right next to her. "Listen, can you promise me you won't tell anyone? I would really appreciate it."

Tokyo smiled and looked down. "You know, I won't. I ship you too way too bad."

[-]

"Hey, can we talk for a second?" London nervously walked inside The Professor's office with an anxious look. It had been around 5 days since they had their kiss and everyone who knew kept their mouths shut for the whole time.

No one suspected that London and The Professor might have something going on and no one had any suspicions of them. But London desperately wanted to speak with him and find out if that kiss was worth something or not.

Maybe he wanted to forget about it and that's why he was simply staying quiet? Maybe he wants to kick her out of the gang so that she wouldn't distract him anymore before Lisbon finds out? A million thoughts ran in her head non-stop and she wished they would eventually end.

The Professor turned around from the board and nervously cleared his throat. "Uh, yeah, of course." He said as he walked around the table closer to her. "What is it?"

London anxiously rubbed her hands together and walked over to him avoiding eye contact trying to think of a good sentence to start the conversation. "I-I wanted to talk to you about...about what happened."

The Professor fixed his glasses. "Uh, yes..." He trailed off as the memories of that night flashed in his mind: the cries, the laughs, and the kiss they shared. Nothing could ever compare to that for The Professor and if it were up to him completely, he would have done everything in his power to be with London even right now.

"Listen, I understand that emotions were high and that made us do things that we...didn't plan in...in the beginning..." London tried explaining the first even though it wasn't going very well. "...and if you want to forget about it and move on, I won't be against it." She held her hands up in defense.

The Professor suddenly looked up at her and shook his head. "Oh, no, we don't have to do that at all, London..." He answered as his answer's logic was questioned in his brain.

After hearing that, London tilted her head and looked at him a little bit confused. "What do you mean by that?"

The Professor looked down at the ground and back up at London. He walked right up at her as if something was catching up on them and stood right in front of her. "Listen, London...I don't want this to go away. I don't want us to go this way.

I want for us not to try and neglect or avoid this..." He chuckled looking up. "...because I don't want to forget this. I don't want to forget us, even if it's not a lot of it." He said looking deep into her eyes.

London looked up at him as her look met his. It was such a magical moment that neither of them could describe. They didn't say anything more, just stared at each other thinking of how they didn't want this moment to end.

Suddenly, their lips collided together as the two leaned in at the same time. The Professor ran his fingers through London's hair as she felt his face's presence in her hands. They deepened the kiss and it seemed as if they were making the same as that night again.

The two walked two steps to the side only for The Professor to lay London on the table. He shoved all of the things off the table as London let her hair out. They didn't break the kiss as he took off his jacket and London started unbuttoning her shirt. She pulled it off and caught her breath as The Professor ripped his tie away and threw it to the side. 

They pulled back in and continued it as London somehow managed to unbutton her bra and threw it away. But as I said before that this felt as if they were making everything the same again like that night, it was going to end the same way too. Well, almost.

"What the hell?"

[-]