𝐁𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐭 // 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐦

[-]

[-]

"Hey, you awake?" Stockholm knocked on London's door room as she entered. London was half-awake because of the chaos outside, so when she saw her, sat up in her bed.

They were in the middle of planning the second heist but this night was chaotic in particular, mostly for Denver and Stockholm.

"Yeah, everything all right?" She rubbed her eyes and yawned. It was literally the middle of the night and getting woken up knowing that the next day is packed wasn't ideal.

But she tried to act awake and all good as if she was completely fine since the two had a close bond.

"No, not really." Stockholm closed the door on her way in and walked over to London. She sat down at the edge of the bed with a sigh thinking of what to say.

London moved closer to her as a signal to show that she was listening. "Denver and I got into a fight over if I should actually go to the Bank of Spain or should I stay with Cincinnati. He's telling me that I should stay back but I want to go and be a part of this and I-"

London noticed that she was ranting and tearing up so she moved closer and pulled her into a warm hug. "Hey, it's okay." She comforted her as Stockholm slightly sobbed. "You have every right to be with us through this.

Denver's an idiot in and out, so don't take it seriously. But he really wants what's best for you, don't forget that, okay?" Stockholm pulled away and wiped away her tears.

"O-Okay, thanks London." She replied.

London smiled at that answer and moved some peace of her hair out of her face. "Listen, you're an incredible woman and mother. You deserve everything in the world and, remember my words, you will be part of our heist. Again ."

The two women chuckled at that last word. "And this time, you will be on the other side. The better side." But at the same time as London finished talking, The Professor walked inside London's room with a candle in his hands. "Oh, um, Stockholm, are you okay?"

She smiled at The Professor and nodded. "Yes, thank you. I'll sleep with London here tonight if it's okay..." She turned to look at the young woman.

London smiled and squeezed her hand. "It's completely fine. You can go." The Professor nodded and walked out of the room.

"Thanks...for everything." Stockholm said. It was extremely nice of London to comfort her at such a rough moment. So she had no problem with it.

"Don't mention it."

[-]