𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 // 𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫

This imagine was requested by Effy395 :) thank you so so much for sending me your request and I hope you like the way it turned out. Enjoy!

 Enjoy!

[-]

"There's no need to overthink this...activity, that you're witnessing right now..." London spoke with her arms out as she walked across the hall back and forward talking to the hostages. "...because we all know that you're gonna get out of here. Alive and healthy." 

But she tilted her head and furrowed her eyebrows after saying that realizing that it wasn't completely true. "Well, maybe not entirely healthy. You might be psychologically scarred for life, but that's just a minor detail." She sarcastically chuckled as everyone put their heads down hearing that.

"Either way, feel free to feel like at home." She stopped at the end of the hall and turned around to face them. "Because this will be your home for quite some time."

It had been around 2 days since they had taken everyone hostage and got their plan of a lifetime in action. But since no one had talked to the captives since Berlin's iconic introduction, London volunteered to be the second speaker.

Denver also accompanied her, walking up and down the hall beside her. He couldn't let her go alone and wanted to keep an eye out since it was only the beginning and leaving her alone felt unreliable. The only difference was that London wasn't holding any gun in her hands and Denver couldn't take his eyes off of her.

She wanted to show everyone that she was calm and collected, she wasn't here to be a threat to anyone. She didn't want to look as if she came here to harm someone. Since Berlin went for the same tactic, she desired to test it herself.

The hostages murmured among themselves before London put her hands together. "However..." She held up your one finger. "...you might try and think of new ideas or plans for escaping or just messing around with us." She walked again.

"But I just want to advise you not to do it, 'cause that's not necessary at all." She giggled. She walked and inspected each and every one of the internees trying to see the weaker ones because it might come in handy in the future. "So what if we're here to accomplish the heist of a lifetime, that doesn't mean that you're gonna get harmed."

"Miss London?" A teenage boys' voice was heard from behind as London stopped in her tracks and turned around to look at him. Denver was already facing him as he stood about six feet away from him.

He already sensed that something bad was about to happen. No one dares to cut someone off like that, especially someone who is part of the heist's crew. If the person actually did that, that means that he had some plans in mind.

"Yes?" London fake happily replied as she startled slowly walking towards him. The boy chuckled and smiled at her after seeing that she answered him.