𝐔𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 // 𝐏𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐨

QUICK DISCLAIMER: I know that the character is gay, so in this imagine London and Palermo are not a couple but rivals. Got that? Good, enjoy!

P.S. I hate this character as much as you do, but I just wanted to spice things up here and add a little bit of rivalry.

 I hate this character as much as you do, but I just wanted to spice things up here and add a little bit of rivalry

[-]

London was calmly washing the dishes after the group just had their lunch. They all had duties and took turns keeping the place neat and tidy since The Professor insisted they would all be a part of it.

Naturally, London definitely wanted to be a part of this. She knew she came to work here and wanted to make it happen. So contributing was no hassle for her.

The whole group had around two hours of free time after lunch and London took on the initiative to clean the kitchen and the table by herself. So everyone left and took off.  Well, almost everyone.

"You don't get tired doing all of this?" Palermo asked as he leaned against the threshold of the door with his hands crossed on his chest. "Oh, yeah, my bad. Women are supposed to stay in the kitchen."

London turned around and scoffed as she rolled her eyes. She absolutely hated him. No, hating him is an understatement. More like wanted him dead and buried underneath the ground after his body was burnt with gasoline. "Shouldn't you be banging Helsinki in some shed and licking his tattoos?"

Palermo also didn't like London either since she was with Berlin after the two of them broke up and went their separate ways. When Palermo found out, his anger towards London grew even more. So, needless to say, he also wanted her dead.

London turned away and continued washing the dishes as Palermo stood up and walked over to her. He leaned against the counter and stared at the young woman as she continued doing her work unphased by his presence.

"You know, you're like an evil spirit to us. I don't know what Sergio saw in you that made him choose you as part of the-"

"Can you please shut the hell up and let me do my work in peace?" London cut him off as she threw the wet cloth on the counter and stopped the sink water. "Because unlike you, I'm actually useful around here and don't annoy the shit out of everyone."

London continued to wipe the counter trying to ignore Palermo, hoping that he would walk away. But he just wouldn't budge and wanted to stay with London and mess with her. As if he had no better things to do.

"You know, when I first saw you with Sergio working, I couldn't imagine you being with anyone who could deal with you."

London just simply brushed it off. "Glad I'm not the only one who thought that."

Palermo scoffed and leaned against the counter on his back and crossed his hands on his chest. "Don't you have better things to do than stay with a bunch of 40-year-olds planning some heist?"

London continued wiping trying not to pay too much attention to him. "No, I'm perfectly needed here. Why, are you scared that I'm gonna be a better boss than you?" She stopped wiping and turned to him as she had one hand on her hip.

If you didn't know, The Professor made Palermo in charge of the heist but said that if anything went wrong, London would become in charge immediately. That, of course, made Palermo hate her even more.

"I'm not scared of anything." Palermo moved closer to her not taking his eyes off of her. "But you should keep out and focus on finishing school."

London hated when she was looked down on only because of her age. She knew she was capable of anything anyone else could do and even though some of them looked down on her at the beginning, they all got used to her eventually.

"I'm just as capable as you. And I bet my IQ level isn't lower than a plinth, unlike yours. There's a reason why The Professor chose me. And he will keep by that reason until the end." London said with seriousness.

"Am I disrupting anything?" The Professor asked across the room. 

The two turned away from each other as London cleared her throat and smiled at him. "No, Professor. Everything's fine. It's just that Palermo wanted to ask me where you were because he wanted to have a quick chat with you."

She turned to look at Palermo with a smirk. He angrily looked at her and turned away to look at Sergio with a fake smile. "Yeah, glad I found you."

London proudly watched it all as she stood there and leaned against the counter. She loved when she was making things just shittier for him. "Yeah, you should go. Besides, I still have work to do I was assigned to since I'm reliable and hard-working."

"Perfect, meet me in the consultation room." Sergio smiled and walked out. 

But Palermo still turned to look at London with his intimidating look before walking out.

"You're dead to me."

"Go fuck yourself."

[-]