𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 // 𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐲𝐨 // 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐

[-]

[-]

"I just realized that all men at our home are complete idiots." London said and chuckled as she understood what she said. "They're all fucking idiots!" She laughed until she slightly wheezed. 

Tokyo's eyes went wide as she looked at her and laughed. "You only realized it now?" The two stared at each other for a quick second before bursting out laughing uncontrollably like young teens smoking for the first time.

London loved this moment. Even though they were high as kites and couldn't have a normal conversation at all, she adored finally having tried this. She wanted to try it years ago but was scared that if she tried it she would get addicted.

 But their laughs were so loud going across the house in the middle of the night, that they woke up the others from their sleep. As if to say, Rio.

He walked inside the room to see the two women collapsed on the bed and laughing. But when they noticed him, they stopped and sat up. Rio looked at both of them in confusion and disbelief. "What are you two doing here in the middle of the night?"

"Rio!" London sat up and laughed as she noticed him. "What a nice surprise you brought us here!" She started walking on top of the bed towards him but collapsed right into his hands, giggling and laughing.

Rio looked down at London and up at Tokyo who didn't seem phased by this at all. She just laughed at London herself and wheezed as she collapsed on the bed and rolled over to the ground. Meanwhile, Rio wasn't happy with this at all. He was really fed up.

"What did you give her, Tokyo?" Rio asked as he placed her down on the bed on her back. To say that he was mad would be an understatement. "Did you give her drugs or some shit?"

Tokyo giggled and sat up in the bed not being able to even hold her head steady like a newborn. "Oh, I gave her nothing..." She replied with a mischievous smile.

But Rio had enough of their shenanigans. They were acting like literal children or teens and it was making him mad since Tokyo didn't care about the effects it would have on London at all. "That's it. I'm getting The Professor."

He stood up and was about to walk out, but London stopped him. Or, at least try to stop him. "Rio, wait! Don't-" As she got up from the bed she immediately collapsed on the ground as Tokyo pointed at her and laughed.

London also started laughing until she couldn't breathe at all. All that was happening in front of the eyes of Rio. He sighed and despite all of London's efforts to stop him, he walked out to get The Professor anyways.

And it didn't take long for Sergio to come to the room. He wore his pajamas and was standing at the threshold of the door looking at the two women laying on the ground. They were both on the ground laughing their asses off and not minding their presence.

But when London saw him she slightly waved at him. "Hi, Sergio..." She giggled as she winked at him. But Sergio wasn't satisfied by the looks of everything at all.

He looked around the dirty room and sighed. "This is going to be tricky."

[-]

The next morning, London woke up in her bed as her room looked completely clean and spot on. She had a huge and massive headache as she sat in her bed, one that she never had. She rubbed her head and sighed as she tried to open her eyes and look around.

To say that she was feeling hungover or tired would be an understatement. She felt as terrible as she has ever been. The feeling of this fatigue was too bad to bear and she was about to consider laying in her bed the whole day.

But then she heard some noises coming from the outside meaning that they were eating breakfast. So she decided to go and join them. I mean, she did want some food either way. 

So she got dressed up and walked out of the room step by step. The feeling was terrible like she was hit by a train. But she did remember what happened. But did she regret it? That's debatable.

She was kind of glad that she finally tried once and for all, but this feeling was so unbearable that she would have honestly picked getting shot in the leg than this nonsense.

She tried to walk steadily across the hallways, but that didn't really work, since she was falling and holding herself against the wall the whole time. Her head was spinning like crazy and she felt even worse than before she smoked.

But when she made it to the threshold of the door that led to the outside, everyone turned their heads to her and smiled with laughs. At this point, everyone knew what happened but Tokyo was still asleep so she was the first one to get the attention.

London looked around in confusion about why they were oohing for her. So she walked over to them and asked. "What is it?"

"We all know what you did last night." Berlin said with a wink to which London furrowed her eyebrows at.

"Yeah, what was it like getting wasted for the first time?" Nairobi added and laughed.

London rolled her eyes and sighed as she rubbed her head. She realized why they were like that and she was not ready for it. "So you all know about it, great. Well, I am not in the mood to be discussing all of those things at the moment so if you'll excuse me."

She walked out with a wave as everyone laughed at her being so hungover. But London couldn't care less about that. She just wanted to get back to bed. But while she was on her way to her bedroom across the same hallway, she saw Tokyo exiting her room.

London sighed and walked over to her and pulled her by her shoulder. "If I ever ask for you to give me drugs, just kill me instead."

[-]