𝐎𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 // 𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫

[-]

[-]

It was 3:42 am as London made her way out of the house and to the dark and cold night. She and Denver agreed to meet up since they have been holding their relationship secret and wanted for it to remain that way. They agreed to meet each other at the place where they first had their moment alone: the small beach.

London walked out all excited as she was about to start running until she was stopped by Tokyo's voice from the back. "And where are you going?"

London stopped in her tracks and sighed as she turned around to look at her. Tokyo was smoking outside and leaning against the house with a smile. "I could ask you the same question." London crossed her arms on her chest.

Tokyo chuckled as she stood up and walked over to her with her cigarette in her hand. "So, you sneaking out to meet up with your little boyfriend, huh?"

London rolled her eyes at that comment. Tokyo was the only one who knew about their relationship. But London also knew about her and Rio's affair. So they promised not to tell each other's secrets.

London knew that Tokyo wasn't about to snitch on her because London would do the same thing. "You're one to talk, I thought you and Rio would be banging each other to sleep."

Tokyo took out her cigarette by throwing it to the ground and stomping on it. "Nah, but I'm sure that you'll end up this way tonight."

London scoffed and rolled her eyes. "We might. But either way, we wouldn't be the first ones to sleep together without anyone knowing by going to a closet to keep the sounds in."

Tokyo rolled her eyes and exhaled. "Fine, whatever. Just go. I don't think I could care less."

London smiled and took off away from the house. It wasn't an extremely long walk, just a couple of minutes. When she finally reached the place, right from the forest leading from the house, were candles placed like a little path.

London stopped and gasped at the sight of that. The candles were on each side and they led right to the beach where she saw Denver. He turned around and when he saw the young woman, became as happy as her.

London slowly walked with a small smile on her face. The two of them didn't break eye contact for even a single second as she walked towards him. When her feet finally reached the sand, London giggled as she knew now she was standing in the same place as him.

"Thought you wouldn't come." Denver said.

"Well, you thought wrong." London replied as they both chuckled. "I wasn't gonna miss this." They were finally standing right next to each other. But they started coming even closer. It didn't take long for them to take each other's faces in their hands and kiss each other passionately.

Denver ran his fingers through London's hair as she wrapped her hands around his neck. But after a couple of seconds of kissing, Denver pulled away. "I'm not done yet."

London squinted her eyes at him. "What?" Suddenly, Denver flicked his fingers and the lights around them turned on. London looked up and saw how the dark sky above them change into a day in a split second. "Oh, gosh..."

"One last thing." Denver flicked his fingers once again and a nice slow song played from the speakers nearby. London was in complete and utter shock from seeing Denver's romantic side.

"Denver, this is incredible..." London looked around at the perfectly set place for them. This was the first time anyone ever did that to her.

"Will you take this dance with me?" Denver held out his hand for London to take. She looked down at the hand and back up at him. Then the young woman didn't even hesitate to give her hand to him.

He pulled her right in and put his one hand around her waist as the other hand was interlocked with her. London had her other hand on Denver's shoulder. They both began to sway to the music, going more faster with every minute.

Denver spun her around as she giggled. At this point, they were both the happiest they have ever been. To London and Denver, nothing in the world mattered as much as the both of them and this moment.

After the music slowed down, they started slowing down together with their foreheads almost pressing against each other.

"Hey, London, can we make a promise?" Denver asked.

London was so happy she replied with a smile. "Of course."

"When we complete the heist, we will both go out and live a life where we can both be together." He suggested. "Let's promise that we will stay together throughout this so that we can be together later."

To London, it seemed as if it was a perfect idea. She thought about similar things like that before, but hearing Denver say the same was incredible and heartwarming. It really meant that they were thinking the same way.

"Of course. I want that too." She agreed. "Once this is over, we'll forget about it and go somewhere together. Somewhere where no one will find us."

[-]