𝐓𝐨 𝐮𝐬 // 𝐁𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧

This imagine was requested by sweetielouiegirl thank you so much for the idea! Hope you like it:) if you have any requests, feel free to send them to me through DM's or just leave a comment.

[-]

The sky's bright and vivid colors reflected on the balcony windows as the wind nicely blew the plants' leaves and London walked out with a sigh escaping her soft lips. She opened the doors to the balcony and looked straight ahead to see the view every person finds beautiful. The sunset was breathtaking and it seemed like a sign that everything will be fine.

Yes, it was the Heist's of the century evening, and everyone was curdled up in their rooms either praying and hoping that they get out alive or fucking each other on their beds as long as it takes for them to break. But London didn't do either of those things: she just walked out of her room and closed her eyes.

She leaned against the railing and lifted her head up so that she could feel the soft breeze and hear the charming sounds of the birds nearby in the trees. Her mind was completely blank, nothing on it to keep her busy. She was, of course, fully aware of the next days' plans, but she didn't want to stress herself over it again.

The young woman had enough experience to feel calm and collected for that and knew that overthinking about it for the millionth time wasn't worth it. She just wanted to enjoy the last sunset she might ever spend here. Who knows, maybe it might be even her very very last one.

"El cielo coincide con tu alma." The soothing voice of Berlin was heard behind her loud and clear by London as she looked down at the ground and smiled. It was something she will be pleased to hear and enjoy every day.

"Ay, Andres, no need for that now." She sighed and lifted her head up still with her eyes closed and refusing to open them. She didn't want to get distracted right now and appreciate this very moment that she might cherish forever, depending on the future.

Berlin smirked and slowly walked towards her not taking his eyes off of her gorgeous hair which was let down on her back, her stunning dress which outlined her shape, and overall, her presence right in front of him. When he walked outside to the balcony next to her, she still had her eyes closed and head up.

"Mi Amor, what's on your mind?" He softly asked as he inspected her face which he was finally able to see in glory with the perfect lighting and made even more breathtaking, as London slowly opened her eyes and turned to him.

"Nothing. And that's the strange thing about it." She answered as the two looked deep into each other's eyes. But London noticed the expensive bottle of wine that he had been keeping for what he called a "special occasion" and two glasses in the other hand. "I guess the time has come." She referred to the wine.

The woman lifted her head up and chuckled as Berlin smiled seeing the happy face of joy he always loved seeing. "It has. And you perfectly know why." He replied as he gave her a glass and she giggled. He poped the bottle to which London slightly playfully gasped.

He poured some wine into her glass before pouring himself and raising it up. "A toast..." The two looked deeply into each other's eyes, London smiling with impeccable joy visible on her face. "...for us. Because tomorrow we will achieve the heist of a lifetime."

The two clinked their glasses together in the air. "To us." London added before the couple had their first sip. "To us." Berlin repeated and finally, they tasted their red wine.

"So, what are your thoughts?" London asked as she held her wine glass in her hands and looked at Berlin with a smile and tilted head. Berlin tasted the wine and sighed hearing London's question.

"Well, the only thought right now is how I want for us to stay like this forever." He answered which made London giggle and slightly blush. "Oh, por favor, Andres..." 

"Can we make a promise?" Out of nowhere, he asked which caught London quite off guard. She could see a much more serious expression on his face which made her more serious too. She walked closer to him looking deep into his eyes.

"Of course, anything." She already had a feeling what he might ask her which wasn't something she wanted to hear, no one would. But she wanted to listen to him and understand what he wanted from her. 

"If we enter the mint together, we leave together." He explained which made London's mouth slightly drop. The thought of dying didn't really matter to her but hearing that he feared it made her more scared about it too. The fact that he was afraid of her losing her life, made London's heart drop.

"It's just a promise which I know you will fulfill." Berlin immediately added when he saw her fearful reaction. He walked closer to her and put his and her wine glasses down before taking her hands in his. London looked down at them and up at him once again. "I know we will, but just promise, okay?"

"O-okay..." She answered clearly scared and not confident about her answer. "...I promise, don't worry." She added hoping to make Berlin believe her.

"Know that I can't lose you." Berlin almost whispered after touching such a subject. London watched his lips move with every word as he looked deep into her eyes. The two shared looks, Berlin not taking his eyes off of London's face and London feeling Berlin's breath. They were coming closer and closer by every second before their lips passionately collided.

They deepened the kiss as London wrapped her hands around Berlin's neck and Berlin himself cupped London's face in his hands and ran his fingers through her hair. He started going down her neck. She let out soft moans but knowing that they were outside for everyone to see, London pulled away for a split second. "Let's go inside."

Berlin nodded and lifted London up. She wrapped her legs around his waist and when they finally made it to London's bed, Berlin put her down on her back. London quickly unzipped her dress as Berlin kissed down her neck and down her body. She pulled the dress down being helped by him before continuing.

London unbuttoned his shirt as he lifted her leg up and deeply kissed her. He pulled away for a second to take off his shirt and throw it to the other side of the room. London undid her bra and took it off throwing it in the opposite direction. Berlin started to go down her body with his hands as London passionately moaned.

"Uh, yes!" She yelled as she could feel the pleasure running in her veins. "Harder, harder!" Berlin started going harder until the two completely took off their underwear and threw it away with not a single care in the world. He touched her breasts as London held his neck in her hands.

But little did they know that across the house, on the other balcony were Tokyo and Nairobi witnessing it all. "Should we...tell them?" Nairobi pointed at London's room with a confused look.

"Naw, let them be." Tokyo brushed it off and smiled crossing her arms on her chest. "Who knows, maybe that'll be their last sex ever. Let them enjoy it."

[-]