𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 // 𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐲𝐨

[-]

[-]

"Ugh..." London sighed as she flopped on her bed on her back after a long day of work. It was a hard one, to say the least, and she was completely exhausted. She rubbed her face and eyes as she tried not to fall right there and there asleep.

The day wasn't hard in particular, it was just a more complicated one. We all have those kinds of days so don't act like you can't relate to what London was going through.

But then, a small knock on her bedroom door was heard. She lifted her head but didn't get up more. "Come in." She put her head back down and sighed as the door opened. And it was none other than Tokyo.

"Hey, you good?" She asked as she leaned against the threshold with her hands crossed on her chest.

London looked up at her again and sighed as she saw her with her own eyes. "Not really."

Tokyo and London we're pretty close with one another, even though it has only been around 3 weeks since they started planning the heist. But Tokyo somehow felt a connection to London and could see her younger self in her.

Tokyo walked in and closed the door in on her as she turned around and flopped on the bed on her back with London next to her. She sighed and got more comfortable as she turned over to the young woman. "Tough day, huh?"

London nodded and agreed. "Well, that's one way to say it."

Tokyo put her hands behind her head and chuckled as if she was on a beach. "You're not the only one."

The two of them then stayed in silence on the bed thinking of what to say. London wanted to just relax and somehow forget about all of the bad things that occurred today. Meanwhile, Tokyo wanted to make her feel better and say something.

"Want some drugs?"  

London frowned and turned to her in confusion. "What? Are you insane?"

Tokyo turned to her with a smirk and a mischievous smile. "You always wanted to try them, didn't you? Now's the time."

London scoffed and turned away from her and nervously looked at the ceiling. "I-I'm still pretty young, and-and what if I get an addiction? I mean, I don't-"

"You don't want to forget about all of that shit?" Tokyo cut her off with a scoff as London looked at her with thoughts running in her head. Tokyo turned away and chuckled. "I mean, you always talk about how you want to be an adult, but from the looks of it you're still a scared child-"

London sighed and cut her off. "Get me that shit."

[-]

"This is all I needed all my life." London sighed as she blew the smoke out of her mouth and chuckled with her cigarette in her hand. "This feels incredible..." She giggled as she leaned her head back and closed her eyes.

Tokyo chuckled at the sight of her actually smoking for the first time. She could see herself being young and dumb too. "No shit." She also blew some smoke through her mouth.

London sat back up and looked over at Tokyo as she put her cigarette in her mouth. "Hey, Tokyo?"

"Yeah?"

"Listen..." London started. "...if for some reason I don't make it out alive out of the Royal Mint or I somehow get killed...can you promise me to contact my parents and tell them that I still love them?"

Tokyo's face turned into a more serious expression as she turned over to London. She understood the young woman since she knew all about London's complicated family life. "Of course. But you won't die neither tonight, not tomorrow, nor anytime soon."

The two of them chuckled as Tokyo gasped with a smile. "You know what?"

London looked at her with a confused look. "What?"

"Have you ever gotten drunk?"

[-]