𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 // 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐨

I decided to make a simple Christmas special for this book since I was already making one for my other book. And because you gave me so much support and love. So, Merry Christmas everyone, and happy holidays:)

 So, Merry Christmas everyone, and happy holidays:)

[-]

London quietly walked at the threshold of the classroom and softly knocked on the door with a smile as she hid her present behind her back with her left hand. "Hey, whatcha doing?" She greeted Sergio as he turned around standing in his chair.

He was putting something up, almost right above the board but quickly walked down on the ground. "Oh, hey, London." He cleared his throat and pushed the chair over to his desk before turning to her. "Nothing important."

"Glad to hear that." She nodded and walked inside the room and closer to him. As she stood behind the table on the other side of it, she nervously held the present behind her back hoping she would act all-natural. "Cause...I have something for you."

"For-for me?" Sergio stuttered and nervously fixed his glasses after hearing that. "Why-why though?"

"Because it's Christmas?" She squinted her eyes and tilted her head when she saw he didn't recall today being the 25th of December.

They didn't really even have a nice Christmas eve dinner last night, only London with Tokyo and Nairobi had some fun, so the Christmas vibe wasn't really in the house this year. But it wasn't here ever since the house was in Toledo and no one really used it. 

"Oh, yeah, sorry." Sergio nervously chuckled. "It's just the first year I have been so busy with...uh...with us and the-the heist so, I didn't have the time to even do anything for the holidays."

"It's understandable." London agreed. "You're the brains of our group. That's why I wanted to give you something." She finally pulled the present from behind her back. It was nicely wrapped in some red and green wrapping paper and it looked really neat. "For making this year the best for me."

Sergio couldn't believe his eyes or ears as he saw London's gift being handed to him. He looked between the gift and London for a couple of seconds in disbelief. "Thank you, London, that's, uh, that's very kind of you, but I don't have anything for you though."

But London just chuckled at that response. "What are you talking about? You already gave me the best present of all time: this." She pointed around the room. "You let me be a part of this and...I just wanted to show you my gratefulness for including me in this."

Sergio also couldn't believe that. He didn't expect someone to be so happy for letting them be in this heist and showing it. So he smiled and took the present out of her hands with a nod. London also smiled and walked around the table to stand next to him. "Open it."

"How did you-how did you even manage to get this?" He asked pointing at the present in his hands.

"Eh, I have my ways." She smiled and tilted her head but when she saw that he got more serious thinking that she left this place without him knowing it, she scoffed. "Okay, fine: Oslo and Helsinki helped me."

Sergio turned his head to begin to unwrap the present as London explained to him. "Since I didn't have a lot of resources considering the circumstances of this, I decided to look more into the future rather than in the present."

And when Sergio unwrapped the present it was a nice little box with a small ribbon tied around it. "How much time did you spend wrapping this?" He nervously chuckled.

"It doesn't matter, Sergio." London shook her head. "What matters is if you'll like it. Which I hope you will."

So Sergio untied the ribbon and opened the box with anxiety and nervousness running through his veins. There he saw a very nice and simple model of the Royal Mint but with everyone else- Sergio, London, Berlin, Tokyo, Nairobi, Rio, Denver, and else- standing outside with pride.

It was as if London wanted to show him how she imagined everything turning out: with their great red jumpsuits and iconic Dali face masks. Sergio picked up the model in his hands and examined it in disbelief.

"I just wanted to show you how I wish everything would turn out if everything is going to go by the plan." She smiled and inspected every inch of his face's reaction as she worried if he likes it. "But even if it doesn't, I just wanted to show you how much this means to me-"

But Sergio cut her off by wrapping his hands around her and pulling her into a nice hug. "It's incredible, London." He pulled away and smiled. "Thank you. Really."

"You're welcome." London giggled as the small mistletoe that Sergio was putting up earlier, in the beginning, fell down and hung right above them in the middle.

London nervously chuckled as the two locked eyes with each other after looking down. Neither of them knew what to do exactly, but after some seconds of awkwardness, Sergio put down the present behind him on the table and pressed his lips against London's in a split second.

He put his hands on her face as London wrapped her hand around his neck and passionately deepened the kiss. After a few seconds, London pulled away and giggled with the best holiday cheer ever. "Update: I'm taking this as the best present this year from you."

[-]