𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 // 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐨 // 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐

This imagine is part 2 which was requested by impala1967islove :) thank you so so much for the idea! Here's the finished look.

[-]

"What were you doing with him?" Tokyo asked as she tried to look back at The Professor but London just kept dragging her by her hand up to her room without stopping. She opened the door and brought Tokyo with her by locking the door on her way in. 

London's heart was beating a thousand beats per minute, thoughts were running in her head without a single stop and she herself was thinking what she was supposed to do now with Tokyo.

She sighed and didn't turn around to look at Tokyo since she was still questioning if she did the right thing dragging her here. It all happened so fast and she was so lost. "You better explain to me what were you doing with him out there since there has been tension between you."

London squinted her eyes at that last comment and quickly turned around. "What do you mean by that?"

Tokyo looked around in confusion. "What do I mean by what?"

"By him and I having tension between us." London made it more clear as she walked over to her with scared eyes. She was terrified to know that everyone saw that and it was so obvious. "Is it really like that?"

Tokyo shrugged. "Well, yeah. I mean, did you think it wasn't like that?"

London groaned and rubbed her face with her hands as she collapsed on the bed on her back. "I can't believe this..." 

Tokyo chuckled and flopped on the bed beside her with a smile. "What? You don't like him or what?"

London thought about how to answer that question. She knew the answer but wasn't quite sure if she should really respond to it the honest way. After some thinking, she sighed. "I don't know." Liar.

Tokyo giggled as she understood that London was lying just like that out in the open when the answer was obvious. "Oh, you surprise me, London."

London looked at her and furrowed her eyebrows. "What?"

"Don't play stupid with me. I know you like him, and who wouldn't?" Tokyo chuckled. "He's got everything you would want in a man: the looks, the brain. So why are you trying to hide it?"

London sighed and sat upon the edge of the bed as Tokyo did the same. "I like him, of course, I fucking love him." She said but covered her mouth when she realized she said it out loud. She looked at Tokyo who was laughing her ass off.

"See? You said it yourself!" She pointed at London as she laughed out loud. "Now we just have to get you two to talk together so that this could be over once and for all." She stood up and rubbed her hands together.

"What?" London quickly shot up from the bed. "Don't be crazy, you're not getting involved in this. It's between us both."

Tokyo chuckled and put her chin on her hand as she pretended to daydream. But London scoffed and rolled her eyes at that behavior. "I'll just have to do it for you someday...somehow."

[-]

So, yeah: weeks passed and neither London nor Sergio pulled the first move. Everyone already knew their status since Tokyo couldn't keep her mouth shut and had to tell it to absolutely every single living soul in the house.

But after a very long and exhausting day of work, in the evening London thought about how to make it up for it. So she came with the brilliant idea to go swimming at a nearby lake.

She didn't want to go with someone else, only by herself, so she waited until she caught the perfect moment to sneak out at the sunset and out of the house. She quickly dashed through the trees and after 5 minutes, she was already there.

She smiled and sighed as her feet felt the warm sand. The sun was already starting to set, but it just made the water look a lot more beautiful. She put down her towel on the ground and left her shoes by it also.

The weather was calm, not a single breeze of wind brushing, the temperature was simply perfect: not too cold and not too hot. And London knew that at the end of the day, the water was in always the best possible form of warmness.

London took of her flowy summer dress and dashed into the water without stopping for a single second. She dived as her hair got wet and she felt her whole body relax and calm down. She laughed and splashed around feeling happier than ever.

It had been quite some time since she had some alone time and she was as happy as she could be. She was finally having the time of her life, but her thoughts were broken by a familiar voice after a few minutes.

"London?" Sergio asked from the shore as London gasped and turned around to look at him.

He was the last person she expected to be and even though she wasn't doing anything wrong, she still felt as if she made a mistake coming here without telling him. "Sergio! What-what are you doing here?" She nervously chuckled.

"Do you mind me asking what are you doing here?" He asked all serious. But after some seconds of staring at one another, London couldn't take him seriously and laugh out loud. This caused Sergio to snicker as he tried to act more confident in front of her.

"Well, what's wrong? Care to join me?" London smirked and brushed the water that was on the top. Sergio stared right at her thinking whether he should do it or let it go and act like the grown-up here.

His mind was full of things just running around in his head non-stop. The temptation to go after her and join her was big, considering he was really attracted to her, but the decision to act like the bigger person and scold her was also a possibility.

But, he let his heart decide and decided to be more fun. He sighed and started taking his clothes off which made London laugh and giggle. When he finished, he walked into the water, hesitant and questioning his actions.

He walked over to London all uncomfortable and feeling weird. But London giggled as she splashed some water on him hoping to clear the tension. He quickly splashed some water at her and the two began their water fight.

London laughed as Sergio dived and then pulled her up in the water as her legs wrapped around his waist and her hands around his neck. The two pulled it together and stared deeply into each other's eyes.

And seconds after that, London took his face in her hands and pressed her lips against his. Sergio kissed her back as the two deepened the kiss and forgot about all of their troubles. But London pulled away and looked deep into his eyes with a warm smile. "I bet Tokyo told you that I'm here."

[-]