𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 // 𝐑𝐢𝐨

[-]

[-]

"I really can't imagine what you went through, Rio." London sympathetically answered as she looked up from the ground and up at him. Rio didn't look deep into London's eyes but he kept his look on her body the whole time not knowing if he was supposed to do it. "All I know is that we all missed you."

The two were talking in the bathroom sitting on one of the couches after Rio just made his grand entrance. Finally, after so long the gang was reunited with him, and even though Rio couldn't be happier, he still had a lot of trauma inside of him that he couldn't get rid of no matter how hard he tried.

So, London wanted to talk with him and offer some sympathy because what he went through was unimaginable. Everyone missed him, that was true, and his entry was something memorable.

"I missed all of you too." He replied looking up from the ground and up at London managing to crack a very small smile somehow. "You have no idea how much I fucking missed all of you."

London chuckled and moved a strand of her hair back from her face. "I understand. Trust me, you coming back was the only thing motivating me to join this." She confessed drawing his attention in a split second.

He looked at her confused for a second before asking. "So, if it wasn't for me, you wouldn't be here today with us?" Rio asked in disbelief as he turned more to his side and looked at London with a deep look.

She saw his reaction and tried defending herself. "Oh, no, no! It's just that, well, you know, if Sergio was just bringing us for another heist with no purpose, I would have probably said no." London got scared that she may have somehow offended Rio which was the last thing she wanted to do now. 

"Um, why? If I can ask you." Rio said tilting his head and squinting his eyes. London, of course, knew the exact truth. And she knew that he deserved to know it.

"Well, knowing that you were in such hell encouraged me to be a part of it." She started talking looking down at the ground and avoiding eye contact. "You didn't deserve any of that and it was my duty to help you. I kind of did this for you."

Rio didn't break his look off of the gorgeous woman in front of him. He understood her and hearing that made him realize how his feelings towards her didn't fall from the very beginning.

Yeah, that's right: Rio didn't like Tokyo as much as London. He would have chosen London right from the beginning but when she told him that she wasn't looking for any relationships, he lost hope to be with her.

But he couldn't control his mind nor his actions as London slowly looked up at him and he leaned in and kissed her. He tried deepening the kiss and brushing his fingers through London's hair, but she pulled away and stood up.

"Rio, what the hell?" She looked down at him with a stunned and confused reaction. This was the last thing she expected from him, especially when she didn't have any feelings towards him. He was with Tokyo, so why the heck was he doing this?

"I-I'm sorry." He stuttered and was brought back to reality. "Oh, god, London, I'm sorry, I don't know-" He stood up and wanted to explain to her but she didn't want that.

"No, forget about it." She cut him off. "I told you I didn't want to do anything with love while I'm here and you ignored it?" She rhetorically asked. "It's ridiculous, Rio. You're with Tokyo so be with her and open your eyes for once. I can't do it and you know it."

She turned around and stormed out of the bathroom without a second thought with fury visible on her face as Rio stood there with nothing coming out of his mouth whatsoever. He wanted to stop her, but he knew, that there was no point in doing that.

[-]