Introduction

3rd Person POV

It's been 2 years since Jennie has graduated college. It's also been 2 years since she got rejected.

Jennie is the most successful business woman in the world, alongside her is her sister, Kim Jisoo, and Roseanne Park aka Rosé/Rosie/Chaeng. Jisoo and Chaeng started dating after their graduation. Yes, the three of them were classmates. Not to mention, they were also classmates with the girl who rejected Jennie. Yes, a girl.

Flashback...

Jennie POV

"Stop flirting would you?" I scoffed looking at Chu and Chaeng. "I'm so nervous to tell Lisa I like her." I said. "It will be alright, don't worry okay?" said Jisoo while Chaeng patting my back.

After classes I decided to finally tell Lisa how I feel about her. Yes, I'm not straight at all. I am confident that Lisa likes me too, but I'm still nervous. What is she rejects me? Aish stop it will you. "Jen?" I snapped when two of my best friends called me. "Oh yeah, sorry let's go"

I looked for Lisa, and of course she was at her usual place after classes. The library. Don't ask me how I know it, just trust me.

I walked towards her and sat beside her. She noticed my presence and I felt like she was nervous. "Hi J-jennie, do y-you need a-anything?" Lisa said nervously and I was curious why she was nervous. I should be the one who is nervous here.

"Not really, I gotta tell you something." She raised one of her eyebrows and she waited for me to say something. "I like you, Lisa. I have feelings for you but I never had the courage to tell you." I closed my eyes waiting for her to answer me. I slowly opened my eyes and she had tears running down her eyes. But those eyes say she is sad. "I-I'm s-sorry jen." Was all she said before leaving me.

I was a crying mess till graduation. She would always avoid me but I never knew why.

3rd Person POV

After Jennie and her friends graduated. She locked her heart and became a cold person. Her Dad stepped down as CEO of the Kim Company and Jennie became the CEO. Her mom and dad was so proud of her since she worked very hard to reach the top. Now look at her, the most successful business woman in the world.