Return the Pleasure (M)

Lisa POV

"Mommy can you release me now?" I said and Jennie immediately released me. When I got off I hugged her tight and thanked her for the pleasure she gave me. I pushed her back on the bed and climbed up to her and kissed her. "Time to return the pleasure mommy." I said and kissed her jaw down to her neck. She moaned when I found her spot. I unclasped her bra and removed it from her body.

I admired her breasts. It's not that big but it's also not small. It's just perfect. I palmed both of her breasts and her nipples started to harden. I didn't know how to pleasure a woman since I have been homeless for 2 years. I don't have ANY experience on how to do these kinds of stuff.

"Put your mouth on them baby." Jennie said with eyes closed. "B-but I don't know what to do, mommy." I was blushing but still massaging her mounds. "I will guide you then." I just nodded and waited for her instructions. "Put your mouth on them, suck them, lick them, pinch those nipples-" before she could continue, I placed my mouth on her right boob and started doing what she instructed me to do.

I sucked on it hard and flicked my tongue on her nipple. "Oh shittttt-" I got worried and immediately removed my mouth on it to check on her. "M-mommy am I hurting you?" I asked worriedly. "Baby noooo, keep on going it feels so fucking good." I was relieved when she said that. So I went back and did my thing.

While sucking on her right boob, I was massaging the left boob so I won't leave it unattended. "Oh yess fucking shit baby your so good at this." Jennie moaned. I now switched to the other boob and did the same thing. I felt something wet on my thigh and looked down. I stopped sucking and went down trailing kisses all over her stomach down to her thights. I slid my finger on her covered pussy. Holy fuck she's so wet, but I don't know what to do shit. I removed her panties and kissed her inner thighs. Jennie was moaning at every kiss I gave her thights.

When I was finally face to face with her wet pussy, I looked at her and said "Mommy, help please?" She chuckled. "Just put your tongue on it and eat me. Go with the flow baby." And with that I breathed in and I could smell her sex. I licked her pussy lips and holy fuck that tastes so good. Jennie moaned at the contact and I knew I was doing good. I kept licking her pussy lips and she was moaning loud. with my fingers I spread out her pussy lips and saw her glorious hole. I then started to tongue fuck her. That's how you call it right? Well you get is I started to insert my tongue on her hole and rolled my thumb on her clit. Jennie arched her back, head thrown back, eyes closed and moaning.

Without her instruction I inserted a finger but I didn't remove my tongue on her pussy. I then inserted another finger with my tongue still eating her. I felt her pussy walls clench on my tongue and 2 fingers. While I was doing all of that my cock woke up again and it was fully hard. And there she climaxed on my mouth. I licked all her cum off and removed my 2 fingers from her pussy. I licked my 2 fingers clean. And I went back to her pussy and started eating her again. My mouth now took all of her pussy and she started arching her back again while moaning loud. "Oh my gosh Lisa fuck... yes.... holy shit ugh.." And there we go she climaxed again. She was shaking but of course I cleaned her off again.

"Mommy you taste so fucking good. I could eat you everyday, all day, and all night." She blushed at what I said and we made out again letting her taste how good she is.

To be continued......

A/N

Hey guys! Updated again since I got a 96.50 General Average on my Report Card. Hope you guys are enjoying the book! Please do comment. It will be much appreciated!