Care?

3rd Person POV

As soon as they got in, Jennie looked at Lisa and she had a 'wow' face. "Miss Kim" one of Jennie's maids said. "Please get her bag and put it inside one of the rooms, and please get her blanket" the maid nodded and got Lisa's bag and her blanket. "Lisa" Jennie said with a firm and cold tone, the older woman was startled a bit. "Y-yes J-jennie?". "You will be living here from now on, before I explain everything let's go to your room." Lisa couldn't do anything but nod her head.

Lisa POV

We went upstairs to 'my room' that Jennie said. "You will be living here now, this is your room now, but-" "You will do anything that I want and I say. You can't say no, you can't go out without my permission, you can't go inside my room unless I call you-" "And you can't go through my personal belongings without my permission". I just nodded in defeat.

"Now go and take a shower, everything you need is inside the bathroom already." I thanked her and she sat down on the bed. I think she will be waiting for me. I got inside the bathroom and cleaned myself. Finally after 2 years I got to take a bath.

I went out and saw Jennie sitting there on her phone. She looks so hot lying on the bed. Oh my god Lisa snap out of it. I didn't notice that she was already standing in front of me.

She looked at me, walked towards me, and pinned me on the wall. I was just wearing my towel and nothing else beneath it. I was worried that I would get a hard on. I could feel her hot breath near my ear and hear minty breath is so addicting.

"You would do everything and anything to make me pleased right?" said Jennie in a seductive but firm tone. I nodded fast because I was nervous as fuck man. I could feel my cock getting hard.

And fuck.

I got really really really hard.

And there I think she felt it and she looked at me.