Outside

Lisa POV

Right now I'm just waiting for some people to spare their change and put it inside the small tin can i have beside me. I've been homeless after my graduation. My parents died because of a plane crash when they we're going back to Thailand. All of our wealth was taken by my uncle. He used all the money for gambling.

I snap out of my thoughts when an old man dropped $2 and some change on my tin can. "I'm sorry but this is all I have right now." The old man said. I thanked him and he went off. I moved around Korea for the past 2 years looking for a place to stay in. Sleeping on benches, parks, and corners of the street.

I suddenly remembered the time where Jennie confessed to me. I rejected her because I was afraid that she would freak out and leave me. I won't deny it, I also liked her. But she doesn't know that... I have a dick. Yes, I have a fully working one. I was born as an intersex and my parents accepted me. Of course they were only the one's who knew and me. Duh! Now, I just regret not telling Jennie what my condition really is. And maybe she could have accepted for who I am? Who am I kidding! No one would ever like me. A freak. I was again snapped out of my thoughts when a woman cleared her throat and gave me water. I didn't notice that I was already tearing up. I quickly wiped it and looked at the woman. She looks so familiar, but I can't tell who.

3rd Person POV

1 week before that all happened.

Jennie POV

It's 2 in the morning and I just got back to Korea just after my meeting in New Zealand. I straight went to my office building. I took a shower and drank my coffee. I was looking outside through my window but it's still dark of course. I noticed something on the road. I mean someone. It's a familiar woman, I could not see her face clearly so I slept to wait for the sun to rise. When it got a bit brighter, I went to the window again to look at that woman. I scanned her face and I was shocked. After 2 years of not seeing her, I saw her once again. It's Lisa, I felt so angry to see her again because of what she has done to me back in college. But I wonder why she's sleeping on the streets.