On My Way

Lisa POV

It's been an hour since Tzuyu left me here still sitting down on the chair tied. My body hurts after she beat me up. I could taste the blood from my lips, the sting when my sweat drops down onto the small cut on my forehead. Where is Jennie? Doesn't she notice that I haven't went back to her office for hours already. Does she really care about me? Or I'm just really a nobody. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the door open revealing Tzuyu with a tray on her hand.

"I'm sorry Lisa for beating you up. Here eat up." She said but I didn't move or open my mouth at all. "I said open up!" She shoved the spoon in my mouth but I just spit the food out onto her face. "Oh fuck you Lisa! I'M DOING THIS FOR YOU TO FALL FOR ME! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST DO THAT?!"

"Because I only like, no fuck like. I LOVE JENNIE, AND SHE WILL COME HERE AND SAVE ME FROM YOU, YOU FUCKING PSYCHO!" I shouted and she punched me on my stomach again. Oh fuck this girl, once I get out of these ropes I'll fucking choke her to death. "Oh is that so?"  She said and smirked at me. She went near me and started touching my thighs. I got nervous because I know she gonna do something that Jennie wouldn't want. And that is claiming me and my cock. Yes me and my cock

Jennie POV

"Nayeon tell my security team to follow our car and Jisoo's car for safety. Tell them to bring the guns." I tell Nayeon and she proceeds on calling my security team. As we got into the car we followed Jisoo's car because she is the good one with directions and stuff. "Wait until I get my hands on that fucking Tzuyu I will rip her throat." I said while clenching my teeth. "Calm down Jen. Focus on driving first, we will get there." I'm on my way baby. I relaxed a bit. My phone suddenly rings and it's an unknown number. "Hello?"

"Oh hey, Jennie. I'm here with Lisa and-"

"YOU FUCKING PSYCHO STOP TOUCHING ME!!! JENNIE PLEASE HELP ME!!! SAVE ME FROM THIS BITCH!." I heard Lisa shouting and crying.

"Excuse her, well Jennie I am here with your beloved Lisa and I'm about to-"

"LISA WAIT FOR ME OKAY?! IM NOT GONNA LET YOU TOUCH MY LISA TZUYU I'M COMING FOR YOU BITCH!" I dropped the call and Immediately called Rosé and told her to tell Chu to drive faster because Tzuyu was going to touch my Lisa. I was relieved when Chu did speed up. We arrived at the place and there were already police waiting for us. "Ms. Kim" One of the police greeted us. One of my men gave me my gun and they were all ready to go in. "Lets go in quietly, spread out around the building." The police said. The building is not that big maybe 3 floors, it's just like a house but it has many rooms and its kinda dark here.

Lisa POV

Fuck she sat on my left leg and started grinded herself on me. "Stop fucking humping me!" I said and tried to move a bit but it was no use. I was tied. "Uh uh baby, shush I wanna see how long you can last till you will finally fuck me." What the hell is wrong with her? Fuck now she's going to lean for a kiss. I gotta think fast. HEADBUTT! YES! but that will make my head hurt. Well who gives a damn now fuck it.

*Proceeds on headbutting Tzuyu hard that caused Tzuyu's forehead to bleed a bit. Same with Lisa.*

"You fucking retard! Look at what you did!" Tzuyu shouted at me and went to the nearby closet and got something.

FUCK.ITS.A.GUN

A FUCKING GUN

"TZUYU PLEASE, DON'T DO THIS! Please leave me alone and Jennie. I just want a happy life!" Tzuyu laughed and grinned at me evilly. Pointing the gun at my head. Her finger on the trigger.

"You are very stubborn and you leave me with no choice. If I can't have you, neither Jennie can." Tzuyu said. I just closed my eyes crying and sobbing I don't wanna look anymore. I just wanna be with my Nini right now. What did I do to deserve all of this?

Je t'aime Jennie

*Bang*

A/N

🙂😢