Pleasure (M)

3rd Person POV

Jennie took of Lisa's shirt and made her lay down on her bed. She handcuffed her hands and also tied Lisa's both feet on the bed posts. Lisa's cock was still hard and standing. Jennie removed her pencil skirt and white top. Leaving her lingerie on.

Lisa was staring at Jennie with those lustful eyes. Jennie knew Lisa wanted her and of course Jennie wanted her also. "Do you like what you see, baby?" Jennie said seductively. Lisa nodded fast as her cock twitched. Jennie climbed on the bed and went to kiss Lisa. Jennie bit her lips asking for entrance which Lisa opened for her. Tongue fighting but Lisa won. They made out for 2 minutes.

Jennie kissed, licked, and bit Lisa's jaw down to her neck. Lisa was moaning but not to loud. Jennie went to the down and removed her panty and got the lube. She squeezed the bottle and spread it on Lisa's cock. Lisa hissed at how cold the lube was. Jennie stroked it twice and got the vibrator.

Jennie turned it on and set it on a medium pace. She now placed it on Lisa's cock, rubbing it around her shaft. "Ughhhh yesss oh my god fuckkkk shit" was all Lisa could say. Jennie now placed the vibrator on the head of the cock. "Fucking shit mommy, it hurts but it feels so fucking  good mommy. Ugh yes shit." Lisa moaned.

"Do you want me to stop, baby?" Jennie said while stroking and using the vibrator. "No mommy! Keep going it feels so fucking good! SHIT I'M GONNA CUM!" Lisa screamed. Jennie now removed the vibrator and placed it on the bed still turned on. She now placed her mouth on Lisa's cock. Lisa jerked up feeling Jennie's warm mouth on her cock. Jennie swirled her tongue on Lisa's inside her mouth. Jennie went faster and bobbed her head up and down. With her free hand, she massaged Lisa's balls "Oh my fucking god mommy! yes please ughhhh... f-faster holy shit mommy! I-I'm gonna cummmm"

Jennie pushed all of Lisa's cock until it reached the back of her throat. She deep throated Lisa while her tongue tried to still lick her to give Lisa more pleasure. When Lisa felt her cock at the back of Jennie's throat, she lost it and released all her cum on Jennie's throat and mouth.

Jennie swallowed all the cum Lisa gave her not wasting any. She sucked Lisa's cock until it was dry and clean of cum. She kissed the tip of the cock and went up to see Lisa and showed her clean mouth. Lisa blushed at what Jennie did. "Did you enjoy that, baby?" Jennie seductively said. "I loved it mommy." Lisa gave her a smile and they both kissed again.