Reclaim What's Mine

Jennie POV

I could hear crying from a room. "Chu do you hear that?"

"Yeah let's go."

As we approached the room the door was open. And I was so mad at what I saw. My baby tied up into a chair, heavily beaten up, her eyes are closed and I could see she is crying. And that psycho HAS A FUCKING GUN POINTED AT HER HEAD.

*Bang*

"AGHHHHH FUCKKKKKK" Tzuyu shouted. I was surprised to see Nayeon shot her leg. "J-Jennie..." Was all lisa said before she passed out again. The police got Tzuyu's gun while the others were untying Lisa from the chair. I went to Tzuyu and choked her. "You will pay for what you did, bitch!" I said then I punched her on the eye.

"Jen let's bring Lisa to the hospital now." Nayeon said and we all went to my car. "Take care of Jisoo's car and just bring it to the office. I'll call you when I need you." I told my head body guard. As Jisoo was driving I was caressing my baby's bruised and beaten up face. "CHU DRIVE FASTER PLEASE. I CAN'T AFFORD TO LOSE LISA AGAIN."

"Jeez Jen fine."

We got to the hospital and my baby has so much bruises on her upper body. At least none of her bones got broken, right?

Lisa POV

I woke up and my head hurts what the hell. I slowly open my eyes and all I could see is the ceiling and lights. I try to move my body but it hurts. I blink my eyes because my vision is kind of blurry right now. I could feel someone holding my hand and I try move again. Well tried to sleep but I heard someone talk beside me and I know that voice. "Lisa, please wake up now. I miss you so much, I'll do anything and everything for you. Just wake up now please." I can hear her crying a bit.

"Suck my cock now then" I said and...

"LISAAAA!" Jennie shouted. She stood up and hugged me so tight it started to hurt because of my bruises.

"Iw ow ow Jennie my bruises" 

"I'm so sorry baby." She kissed me passionately and of course I responded back. I pulled out from the kiss and reached for her eye just to whisper. "What are you waiting for?" And I pointed at my crotch. I saw her blush and smacked me on my arm but not to hard.

"Oh my god Lisa not here." And we laughed together. I missed that laugh even if I was asleep for I don't know how many hours or days.

Jennie POV

I'm so happy Lisa is now awake. I went near her and whispered. "Don't worry love, I'll pleasure you all da, all night, and everyday once we get home. And I liked her ear down to her jaw."

"SHIT WHAT DID I JUST SEE." I looked back and Nayeon was there standing mouth agape, Jisoo covering Rosé's eyes. "JISOOYAHHHH I CAN'T SEE!!" Rosé shouted and smackedayaw Jisoo's hands. 

"Hey it's not like you two are innocent....." I said and the couple blushed.

"Lisa your awake!!!!" The three said noticing that Lisa was awake. "I thought Jendeuk here was raping you while you are still asleep. She's been so horny for the past few days, she can't stop talking about your cock, how it stretches her so much and-" I cut Jisoo off.

"JISOO TURTLE RABBIT KIM I'M GOING TO KIL YOU!!!" I shouted and we were like little kids running around the room. And the other 3 girls were laughing at us.

THE END......

A/N

So guys what do you think? You guys want an epilogue? Just comment it and I might do it.