What the...?

Jennie POV

"Where is she? It's been an hour what the fuck?" I mumbled to myself. "Ms. Kim, you called for me?" Nayeon my secretary/bestfriend came in my office. "Nayeon have you seen Lisa?"
"No Jennie I haven't seen her. I saw her an hour ago when she came out of your office."

"Wassup Jen, oh hey Nayeon!" Jisoo and Rosé came in my office. "Have you see Lisa? She hasn't comeback, it's been an hour." I asked them worriedly. "Maybe she can't keep up with you in bed Jen. Maybe your scaring her in or something." Wow what the fuck? Jisoo still has time to joke around ey?

"What the fuck Chu?! I'M SERIOUS HERE!"

"Shit calm down Jen."

"I'm sorry chipmunk. I'm worried for my baby."

"Why don't we check the CCTV room?" Nayeon said.

"Fuck then what are we waiting for?"

Tzuyu POV

I carried the unconscious Lisa to the stock room out to the back door where my goons are. "Oh Lisa, Jennie can't have you. Only I can." I smiled and caressed her cheeks. As you see, I placed sleeping pills on Lisa's glass of water a while ago. Back in college I liked her. When I confessed to her but she didn't accept my love because she loves someone else. And that is Jennie. SHE RUINED EVERYTHING. SO NOW I'LL TAKE WHAT I OWN AND NO ONE CAN STOP ME.

We arrived at my secret house not far from my real house. We tied up Lisa into a chair and I waited for her to wake up.

Jennie POV

Nayeon, Jisoo, Rosé, and I went to the security room and asked one of the I.T.'s to replay the camera. "Here's a picture of her" I showed him a picture of Lisa on my phone. After some minutes we saw Lisa with a woman going to the food stalls. "Stop there zoom in." Jisoo said and we zoomed in but I couldn't see the face properly.

"SHIT IS THAT TZUYU?!" Nayeon shouted that made us all look at her. "Tzuyu? Our old college classmate? The one who had a crush on Lisa?" Rosé asked.

"Yes that Tzuyu." Nayeon said. "Okay please continue the video." I told the I.T. and there we all gasped when Lisa just blacked out. Tzuyu carried Lisa to the stock room and that's where the CCTV could only reach. But good thing there are CCTV's outside the building. And we saw Tzuyu with a bunch of men carrying Lisa to a car and they drove off.

"WHAT THE FUCK???!!! WHY DID SHE TAKE MY LISA??!! I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL HER!!!" I was already shouting and the I.T. guy was pale. Oh gosh he was so scared. "Thank you for your help and I'm sorry for scaring you."

He bowed to us and we went to Jisoo's office to track where the car went. Yes we got the plate number of the car. 

After 2 hours "Uhhh hmmm wow she brought Lisa to her hide out." Jisoo said.

"Her hide out?" I asked Jisoo. "Don't ask, I'm an expert. I've been doing this for 2 years now so shush will you. Let's just go to the place right now. I'll send the address to you Jen so we could all go there." Jisoo said l.

"I'll call the police now so we have back up." Nayeon said and I nodded. "If she touches my Lisa, I'm going to fucking kill her with my own hands."

We arrived with police but they did not use any siren so Tyuzu and her men won't expect us or anyone.

Lisa POV

I slowly wake up and I feel my hands and feet tied to a chair. And I'm in a dark room. "HELP HELP ME PLEASE. WHERE AM I!!! HELP ME!!! JENNIE WHERE ARE YOU!!! ROSÉ JISOO ARE YOU GUYS HERE??!!" I was already shouting and crying.

"No one will help you. Only I can help you." A familiar voice said.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU??? WHAT DO YOU WANT???!!!" I shouted while sobbing.

"Quiet baby girl." I gagged at what that person said. And there fuck she revealed herself and it was Tzuyu.

"TZUYU WHAT THE FUCK?! WHY'D YOU KIDNAP ME?! WHERE IS JENNIE?! BRING ME BACK TO HER!!"

"I SAID STOP SHOUTING" She shouted and came near me just to punch me in the stomach. Fuck that hurts. She continued to punch me in the stomach, kick me, punch me, and slapped me every where except my private part. Luckily she didn't. I fell down on the floor but still tied to the chair.

Oh Jennie, where are you mommy? Please find me, I'm hurt here. Please save me Jennie.