Caught (M)

Jennie POV

I finally got home and went upstairs, I noticed that the lights inside the living room was still on. When I reached the living room, the door wasn't locked. I was shocked to what I saw. Lisa with her 12 inch cock on hee hands masturbating. I think she didn't notice me open the door.

I stood there for some minutes and I could feel the heat in my body. and guess what... She was moaning my fucking name with her eyes closed and head thrown back. Shit that turned me on more. I have to have her tonight. No.matter.what.. She will be MINE tonight. I said i my head.

"Ehem, ehem"

Lisa POV

I opened my eyes and saw Jennie there standing with a 'What' look in her face. I was still stroking my cock but I immediately stopped and tried to cover it. "J-jennie I c-can explain. I-i'm so s-sorry" I stood up and my hands we're still covering my cock.

She was walking towards me and all I could do was step back. I felt the wall on my back, I had no where to escape her. "I-I should go to my r-room now." I whispered but enough for her to hear it. "Where do you think your going baby?" Jennie said in a seductive tone. My cock got harder as if it is possible. I just gulped at her hold and words.

Jennie POV

I couldn't take it anymore. I need to have her tonight. I said to myself while pinning her on the wall. I finally kissed her, at first she didn't kiss back but after some seconds she finally kissed back. I put my tongue on her lips asking for entrance and she opened her mouth. I kissed her jaw down to her neck and found her spot.

I was biting, sucking, and licking that particular spot that made her moan a bit. "Come with me. Let's go to my room and continue this." She was shocked at what I said but she immediately followed me to my room.