Meet Them Again

3rd Person POV

"Chu! Chae!" Jennie went and hugged the two. "Jendeuk are you okay? Why do you looked tensed and nervous? Is something bothering you?" Jisoo asked. "N-nothing unnie don't worry."

"You got a visitor over? Why don't you introduce your visitor to us?" Rosé said and the three walked to the dining room where Lisa is eating.

Jisoo and Rosé was shocked that Lisa was there. Both of them looked at each other and looked at Jennie. Lisa stopped eating and placed the utensils down. She just looked down and placed her hands on her thighs.

Jennie now looked at the two with a 'What the fuck?!' look. "Lisa continue eating, I'll be right back." Lisa just nodded.

Jennie POV

I dragged Jisoo and Rosé back to the living room and made the two sit down. "I know you two are shocked but I can explain." The two girls just nodded their heads and waited for me to speak. "I saw Lisa sleeping on the streets when I came back from New Zealand last week. I've been looking out the window for 1 week and she was really homeless. And now I couldn't see her like that anymore so I brought her here to live with me."

"Jendeuk, I didn't know she would still affect you after 2 years." Jisoo said smirking. I rolled my eyes and I let her continue talking. "But how did she get homeless? and when?" Jisoo bombarded me with so much questions, but good thing Rosé stopped her. "I want to be friends with her. It looks like she doesn't have friends. If she had, she wouldn't be homeless for 2 years." Rosé looked at me and said.

"I also want to be friends with her, but you do still have feelings for her Jennie?". I just nodded and sighed. "Then make her fall in love with you..." Both them said in unison. I shushed them before anyone could hear our conversation. We all went back to the dining area and Lisa was there still eating. She looked at us with a full mouth. Well she still looks cute and gorgeous after 2 years.

Rosé and Jisoo talked to her but Lisa was still nervous while talking to them. But after some time she finally got comfortable with them.

Jisoo POV

We we're talking with Lisa and she is a very kind and nice person. "Thank you guys for accepting me. And thank you Jennie for letting me stay here. Lisa said and we all hugged her.

But......

I felt something on her crotch when we we're in a group hug.

"Lisa oh my god are you wearing a fucking dildo?!" I asked and she blushed so hard. My girlfriend slapped my arm. "What the fuck Jisoo? You had to ruin the hug?" My girlfriend got pissed at me. And I looked back at Lisa still blushing.