Shocked

Jennie POV

It's going to be one week since I got back here and I can't get Lisa off my mind. I felt so sad that I wanted to cry seeing her in that my one and only love was in that condition, but I was also so angry I wanted to hit her. Of course I couldn't do that to her. I had her investigated, and I got to know all the information about her. She's homeless after we graduated because her parents died and his uncle took all of their wealth. I couldn't help but there would always be a tear on my eye everytime I see her there sitting down while an old blanket over her waiting for people to give her something. Some heartless dumb fucks would kick her tin can and some change would get scattered. I can't help but to be sorry and sad for her, I just wanna hug her tight right now. I never knew she would still affect me after 2 years.

I finally decided to get my shit together and go to her.

Lisa POV

I looked at the woman and accepted her water. I thanked her, I was so thirsty I finished the bottle of water not less than 10 seconds. To my surprise she was still standing there like a boss. Not to mention, her clothes looks expensive, her high heels, and her sun glasses looks so hot on her. I was snapped out of my thoughts when she cleared her throat. "Do you remember me?" I was shocked because her voice sounded so angry and pissed. I raised my eyebrow. But she got pissed even more. "Don't you remember the woman you rejected 2 years ago?!" And I realized it was my one and only love... Jennie Kim.... I felt so scared of her now because she is one of the most powerful woman in the world. "I d-do r-remember n-now" I looked down and I was shaking. I was afraid that she would hit me. "P-please don't k-kill or h-hurt me J-jennie p-please" Was all I said when she gripped my shoulder forcing me to stand up.