Curious

Jennie POV

I felt something hard that is pressing on my crotch. "What the fuck is that Lisa?!" I shouted and she got scared. "I-.... Umm... Uhh..." she stuttered and was nervous. I took 3 steps backwards and glared at her. "Look at me" she did not look at me. "I said look.at.me!!!" There she looked at me. "Strip" "W-what?" "I SAID STRIP!" Lisa squeled but she still didn't comply.

"You will do as I say and STRIP!" I'm kinda getting pissed because she's not doing what I want. I went near her and I tried pulling the towel off her body but she also held it tight. "Lisa stop being stubborn and remove the towel!"

I finally got to remove it from her.

AND HOLY FUCK.

THATS ONE BIG COCK.

She tried to cover it but it's so big that her hands can't cover her whole cock. I was surprised and I was so turned on just by looking at it. I licked my lips and I was getting wet seeing her naked. I was so distracted but I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard her sob. I went near her and I hugged her tight.

"Y-you're n-not... d-d-disgusted w-with m-me..?" She cried into my shoulder while i was hugging her tight. "No of course not, it's not your fault that you we're born that way." "Stop crying now" I said and she stopped crying but she still was sobbing a bit. I looked back at her and I held her big cock. Her cock is 9 inches when it's not hard, I think it would be 12 inches if its hard. Oh my god that would stretch the shit our of my pussy. I can't wait for her to go rough and hard on me.

She moaned when I started stroking her cock. "You're now mine. And this cock, belongs to me now. Only me. Mine." "Is that clear Lisa?" Lisa nodded in defeat and all I could do is chuckle.