Mine (M)

Jennie POV

While we we're making out, I could feel her cock getting hard again. I wanted her inside of me. I want her to be my first. I hope I am her first too. I pulled out from the kiss and she started to kiss my neck. "Lili... ugh ohh" She hummed in response. "Can you m-make l-love to me..?" I looked at her with an innocent look.

"Are you s-sure mommy?"

"Yes my Lili, I want this. I hope you want this too."

Lisa blushed and nodded. I reached down for her cock to make it fully hard. Oh my god I hope this 12 inch monster will fit me. Lisa stood went on her knees as I spread my legs wife for her to see my wet, aching pussy. Ready for her monster cock. "I'll go slowly, tell me if I have to stop, okay mommy?"

"Don't worry baby, you will never hurt mommy." I said with a smile.

Lisa POV

Oh hell yes, I've been dreaming about this when I was at the living room thinking about Jennie before she caught me pleasuring myself. I slowly inserted the tip of my cock into her wet, pink, tight pussy. Jennie moaned at the contact. Her vagina was so fucking tight, it was choking my cock, and it was just my head inside. I felt something dripping down my cock and looked I it. Fuck, there was blood. I looked at her and she was looking at me too. I pulled out and she whined at the lost of contact. "J-jennie... are you a virgin???" I asked her while caressing her cheeks.

"Well I was, and you just took it." She rolled her eyes, I suppressed a smile at how cute she looks. "I'm sorry, I didn't know that I would be your first. And your my first too. Soooo....."

"Hey, hey, hey it's not like that Lisa. Of course I wanted this, and I'm glad that you are my first, and I'm your first." Jennie said with a smile on her face. "Can I call you mine now baby?" A follow up question was asked. I just nodded in response and smiled at her. "So, can I also call you mine now?" I asked her with a nervous smile. "Of course baby" replied. And hell I don't know what I was nervous about.

"Now get the fuck inside of me again." Jennie commanded me. I smirked at her and positioned my cock in her pussy. I slowly tried to bury myself inside of her and holy shit this feels like heaven. Her pussy walls clenching on my cock. "L-Lisa, wait please don't move. It hurts a bit." I stopped so that she could adjust to my size. "You can now move." she whispered and I started to thrust in her slowly but I got faster.

"Oh fuck, yes Lisa, faster please." I did what she asked me to do and she started to moan loader.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck me, yessss"

Her boobs were bouncing up and down, I went down and placed my mouth on one of her boobs. Eating her boobs while fucking, and her moaning is the best. She was scratching my back but I just ignored it because I wouldn't replace this pleasure I'm feeling for anything.

I started to stroke in a animalistic pace and she arched her back while still gripping hard on me. I started to play with her clit with my thumb. "L-Lisa I'm gonna cum, yes, ugh, fuck, fuck, fuckkkkkkkkk" And there she cummed. But I didn't stop thrusting, I was near my climax and about to pull out but Jennie wrapped her legs around my waist not letting me go. "M-mommy I h-have to pull out- FUCKKKKK" I cummed inside of her pussy. It felt so good. Her cum and mine mixed inside of her.

After we both calmed down from our climaxes, I asked her "Why didn't you let me pull out mommy?". "Because I wanted to feel all of you inside of me." She bit her lip while saying those words. I just kissed her and my cock is still hard and it's still buried inside her pussy. "Ready for round two baby?" Jennie said with a smirk.

And fuck yes of course I am ready.

Still Lisa POV

"Of course mommy, but..."

"What is it?"

"Can I have you tonight mommy?"

"Awwww of course baby. As a reward for returning the pleasure a while ago *wink*" I blushed at what she said. "Thank you mommy."

"Anything for you baby."

As those words came out of her mouth, I immediately turned her around, pushed her head onti the pillow, pinning her arms down the bed, and lifting her ass up for me to see her wet, glistening pussy ready to be fucked. I went down and licked from her clit, to her pussy lips, up to her anus. "Oh my fuck Lisa. Do that again, please." And of course I did it again and she moaned.

I went back up to slap her ass and watched it as it bounced. She yelp at the contact. I teased my cock head on her pussy just rubbing it. "Baby, please put it- OH FUCK SHIT UGH YES!"

Without any warnings I rammed my cock inside of her pussy and it really felt good to be back inside.

"Shit, yes, ohh, ughh, mhaaaa, nghhhh, ugh, f-fuck, yessss!" Was all I heard from Jennie as I fucked her in an animalistic pace.

I could feel her pussy walls clammed my cock and it felt so good, just thinking about it almost made me cum there and then. I was groaning in pleasure as she cummed milking my cock still inside of her. I didn't stop fucking her, I finger fucked her anus. She was a moaning mess and her moans are music to my ears. I went down and kissed her shoulders, neck, and back as I was still fucking her pussy with my cock, and my 2 fingers fucking her ass.

"YES FUCK, PENETRATE MY FUCKING ASS, FUCK MY PUSSY! UGH YES LISA JUST LIKE THAT. YOU FUCK ME SO GOOD! FASTER UGH, UGH, UGH, I-I'M GONNA FUCKING CUM!!!. She again milked my cock. After 4 more orgasms from her, I finally released my cum inside of her womb. Six long, thick, hot white ropes painting her pussy walls.

"Oh fuck Lisa, baby, your so good at pleasuring mommy." I flipped her so she could rest her back from that 1 hour doggy style position fucking. I knew her back would hurt in the morning. And her pussy too. I smirked at the though and I was immediately went back to reality when I heard small sounds of snoring.

My mommy is now fast asleep after that mind blowing fucking. I hugged her, caressed her cheek, fixing her hair, and I kissed her forehead before I slept with her on her bed.

A/N

Long chapter for you guys! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. And the book also. Please do comment, it would be much appreciated! I might not get to update that much but I'll do my best! Ill be updating maybe 1-2 days after updating. Thanks guys!!!