Eat

Jennie POV

I was still hugging Lisa until...

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring*

"I'll take this for a moment."

"Hello Chu?"

"Yah Jendeuk! Where the hell are you?!"

"U-um u-unnie...."

"I'm coming over with Chae."

*Beep*

Oh my god how do I tell those two that I have Lisa here in my house. Wait speaking of her imma go back to the room.

3rd Person POV

Jennie came in the room with Lisa back on her towel. "You can wear my clothes for now since the deliveries won't come until tomorrow. Tho... I don't have boxers for you..."

Lisa blushed at what Jennie said and just nodded. "T-thank you J-jennie" Lisa's stomach growled and it made Jennie chuckle a bit. "Have you eaten?" "I only had water, the one you gave me a while ago." Jennie just nodded. "When was your last full meal? Answer me with all honesty." Jennie said with a cold tone.

"T-two d-days ago." As soon as Jennie heard that her heart broke knowing that Lisa has not eaten for so long. "Get dressed and come downstairs. I'll be waiting for you." Lisa finally changed into the clothes Jennie gave her and went downstairs to meet Jennie waiting for her.

Jennie grabbed her hand and led them to the living room. "Georgina" Jennie called for her maid and she immediately came in front of them. "Call everyone right now." Jennie said with a cold tone. Georgina went and called everyone, not less than 1 minute everyone was already there.

"Everyone, this is Lisa. I want all of you to treat her not a stranger nor guest but as family. If I hear anyone you disrespect or hurt her. You will know what will come to you." Jennie said with a firm and cold look and everyone nodded and went back to their work.

"Let's go eat now Lisa." Lisa followed her and was shocked to see the table full of food. She was so hungry that she could eat all of the food that is placed on the table. But of course she had to control herself. "What are you waiting for? Come sit down now." Jennie said with one eyebrow raised. Lisa sat beside Jennie and they started to eat. "Eat as much as you can, I won't mind if you finish everything. Just eat." Lisa felt very happy and gave Jennie a wide smile. Jennie smiled back at her and started eating.

While the two we're busy eating, one of the maids came and informed Jennie that Jisoo and Rosé are waiting for her at the living room. As soon as Lisa heard those names, she froze, her eyes widened and looked at Jennie with a full mouth.