Scared

Jennie POV

Lisa stuttered when she talked to me. I was also surprised when she said not to kill her or hurt her. Of course I won't do that to my baby. Wait, what the hell Jennie?! Snap out of it.

I looked at her from top to bottom. I know she has not showered for days, or maybe years at how she looks like. I tried to pull her with me but she was hesitant. "J-jennie p-please don't do this to me." I looked at her and she was about to cry. "I won't hurt you if you listen and do the things I want you to do. The change you earned today, give it to me." I commanded with a firm voice that made her shake a bit fear. She was hesitant at first, she looked at her remaining change and said "B-but this is all I have". I tried not to tear up but I gave her a glare and she sighed and gave it to me.

Lisa POV

I gave her all my money and now I don't have money to buy food. I was about to walk over to my usual spot but suddenly she grabbed my wrist. I looked and her and gave her a 'what' look. "Where do you think your going?" she said with one eyebrow up.  I gave her a confused look and said "Ugh going back to my usual spot?" She also gave me a confused look. "Oh no your not going to live here anymore. You will be coming with me. Now take your bag and that blanket of yours and I'll be waiting right here." "What?" and suddenly she gave me a small smile. "I don't want to repeat myself" she said with a firm tone that made me shiver a bit. I finally got my things and went back to her.

We got inside her car but I was shy to get in because I might get it dirty, but she convince me to go in. "W-were are you t-taking me?" I said stuttering. She did not respond to me but she just gave me a straight face. With that I just looked down and played with my fingers nervously.

We reached her house and my god. It's a mansion not a house. The driver opened her door and she got out but I stayed in the car not knowing what to do. I got startled when her driver opened the car door and Jennie was standing beside her. She raised her eyebrow again and said "What are you waiting for? Come!" I went down and I almost trip because of nervousness. And she chucked.