Walking Funny

Lisa POV

That was the best sleep I had since Jennie confessed to me when we were in college. Every night, every night, every morning, she was always the one in my mind. How is she doing, has she eaten, is she happy. Well al of those worries went away when I heard from the news before that she was now the most successful and richest woman in Korea. I was already begging people for food that time, homeless, dirty, filthy and useless. Until Jennie brought me here at her home. So much are going through my mind right now, first Jennie calling me mine and calling her mine as well, and of course, our long fucking last night*smirk*. 

I'm still cuddling in bed with Jennie still sleeping. Naked. Duh. She looks so calm when she is sleeping. She looks like an angel that I could stare at without looking away. I caressed her cheeks softly so I wouldn't wake her up. But guess what... She woke up, carefully opening her eyes. We just look at each other and smile. 

"What time is it Lili?"

"Wow new nickname huh? I like it, no scratch that. I love it. To answer your question, it's 6:30 Mommy"

"Oh my gosh just call me that when you know...." She went to my ear and whispered "When we're making love." and there she liked my ear lob.

"Oh well, okay Nini."

"Nini? Wow Lili."

"I just thought of it now. hehe."

"C'mon let's go down and eat. I'm going to work later at 8. Do you want to come with me? If you don't it would be alr-"

Before she could finish I just cut her off. "Yes I would love to."

She just nodded and we stand up but I notice that Jennie is walking funny. She looked at me and said "Don't ask me why I'm walking like this. You destroyed my pussy last night." and she rolled her eyes.

I whispered to her ear "But you loved it." I smirked at her and she just blushed.

Jennie and Lisa enters the building.

Jennie POV

"Hey Jen!" I heard someone was shouting my name so I looked back and saw Chu and Chipmunk holding hands walking over to us. "Good morning chu, morning chipmunk." I said in response. "Oh hey Lis, did you wreck her already?" Jisoo asked smirking. 

"I-um.. uhhh..." 

Before Lisa could respond, I cut her off. "C'mon guys let's go. It's almost 8 already."

I couldn't walk properly because it hurts. Don't need to ask me why it hurts, you already know so yeah. I think the 2 lovers saw me walking funny cuz they we're giggling behind us. "Why you walking funny Jen?" Jisoo asked trying to hold her laugh.

"I am not."

"Don't deny it Jen, Lisa already wrecked your pussy didn't she?"

"Oh my gosh how vulgar you are." Chae smacked Jisoo's arm while laughing.

I turned to look at Lisa cuz she was quiet. She is so red oh my. Employees in the company are greeting us but I just look at them with a cold aura. "Shit it hurts a bit." I whispered and Lisa asked me if I was alright. I smiled at her and told her I was okay and we continued walking. As I entered my office I told Lisa to sit down on the couch. Before I could sit down on my chair someone knocked on the door. "Come in." The door opened and it's my secretary/my friend Nayeon. "Maam here is your- Oh hey sexy, what's your name?" She looked at Lisa and asked her cutely. "Nayeon!" I called her to get her attention. She gave me my schedule for today and whispered to me. "Who is this chick you brought? She's hot as fuck girl." I kinda got pissed at what she said but of course she is just curious. 

"Lisa, come here please." I said with a cold tone and I saw her get startled.

A/N

Update for you guys!!!

It's a boring update I know but the next chapters will be good... I think.... in my opinion so please bare with me. Thanks guys will update again maybe 2 days from now or tomorrow night. I still have my backlogs for school. Please comment if you guys have any recommendations or you could DM me. Thanks guys!!!