College Friend? Or Lover?

Lisa POV

"Lisa please come here." Jennie said in a cold tone.

I stood up and walked to where she is and the other girl. I think it's her secretary. She looks cute but I only like Jennie. Duh. "Y-yes?" I asked and I was shocked when she pulled me by the waist and side hugged me. "Nayeon, this is MY GIRLFRIEND Lisa. Lisa, this is Nayeon, my secretary slash one of my best friends." Emphasizing the my girlfriend part. 

Nayeon, as Jennie called her. Looked at me from head to bottom, I kinda felt insecure about myself. "Well nice to meet you, Lisa." "Nice to meet you, Nayeon." I said and she held her hand out for a handshake but Jennie immediately slapped her hand away. "Hands off my monkey, bunny." Jennie said. "Woah calm down mandu." Nayeon said with both of her hands up and I laughed because Nayeon called Jennie a mandu. Well I won't lie, she got cute puffy cheeks. Sometimes I do wanna bite em.

I was startled when Jennie closed the door. I didn't realize that Nayeon was already gone. I was just sitting down on the couch and I felt hungry and thirsty. "Nini..?" She looked at me and smiled "Yes baby?" "Where can I buy food and drinks?"

"Aww my baby is hungry. There are stores on the first floor. But I can't go with you right now, I have to finish this report."

"It's okay, I can manage. Do you want anything? I'll buy you some."

"Just buy me anything Lili. I'll be good with anything."

"Okay Nini, I'll go now."

*Lisa is now at the first floor but she is lost and can't find the stores.*

"Shit why does this building have to be so big. I'm fucking hungry and I can't find any of the stores Jennie told me." I thought to myself.

"LISA!." A girl suddenly called me. I looked and it's Tzuyu. My classmate in college. "Are you lost? Where are you going?"

"Umm..Tzuyu what are you doing here...? I'm kinda lost. And I need to buy food."

"Silly I work here so yeah. Come with me I'll go with you."

"T-thanks."

While I was walking with Tzuyu I now remembered she liked me before but I didn't accept her love for me because I already love Jennie back then. "So what are you doing here?" She asked breaking the silence between us... "Um I'm with Jennie..." She looked at me and I could see her pain in her eyes. "Oh, so you two got together when she confessed?"

"What? How did you know she confessed to me?" I was shocked I thought it was only me and Jennie at the library before. She stayed silent and I just said "It's a long story."

"Oh okay, I'm happy for you and Jennie." She smiled at me.

*We arrived at the food stalls*

"What do you want Lis? Just sit down and I'll get you what you need."

"Umm 2 burgers and water please." I tried giving her my money but she didn't accept it. She came back with the food that I told her. "Thanks Tzuyu."

"Welcome Lis. C'mon lets eat." I drank first because I was thirsty. I was opening my burger but suddenly I felt dizzy.

"You okay Lis?"
"I'm just a bit dizzy"

I tried removing the wrapper on my burger but the next thing I know I blacked out.

"Well that was easy... *Evil Grin*"

To be continued...