Work

Jennie POV

I moved to the side because I couldn't hold my tears so Lisa won't know I was still awake and listening to her. So she was afraid I'd be disgusted with her before? but still likes me? Damn thats a wake up call for me to make a move then. I still want her. I want her bad. Mine. Only MINE. I say to myself and drift of to sleep.

I woke up with a damn headache and got my medicine from my drawer and immediately went downstairs to be greeted by Lisa, Jisoo and Rosé. The love birds looked like they also have a headache but Lisa stood up and said hi to me. I smiled at her and sat down. "Goodness how many bottles of wine did we drink last night?" Jisoo said with a tired voice while holding her head.

"4 bottles" Lisa said and we all laugh. We started eating and talking even if our head hurts. Yes we are all crackheads, I don't know about Lisa tho. I'll get to know, I promise that.

Lisa POV

Jisoonie and Chae already left the house after breakfast. "Lisa I will go to the office today. Do you want to come?" Jennie spoke. I was shy to go to her office so I said I'll stay at home. Jennie already left and I didn't know what to do. So I went downstairs to go see the maids. I'll just help around instead. I don't have a phone anymore, it got stolen when I was on the streets.

"Lisa is so cute" "She looks so hot" "Her eyes are so beautiful" "Those lips looks so kissable" Words I heard from the dirty kitchen. Georgina noticed me and smiled at me, the others we're blushing. I asked them what I could do to help. They didn't want me to do anything since they just wanted me to feel at home and not do anything. But of course I helped them clean the house, garden and other stuff.

The maids are really kind. Not to mention also the security guards. Georgina toured me around the mansion and we we're talking along. Damn she had been with the Kim family since Jennie was born. I asked about Jennie's parents and she said that they are in New Zealand.

Jennie POV

I'm so stressed at work. I've been working for 6 straight hours and I didn't get to ask Lisa what she was doing since she doesn't have a phone. Right? So instead I messaged Georgina

Jennie: How is Lisa doing Ms. Johnson?

Georgina: She's doing great Miss Kim, I toured her around the mansion as you asked me to do. She is also very kind and nice to everyone.

Jennie: Thank you Georgina, please take care of her. I'll be home soon.

I felt relieved that my baby is doing well at home. "Hmm baby huh? Wow so Lisa is your girlfriend now?" I was snapped back when Jisoo was looking at me. "Wait did I just say that out loud?" "Yes you did" Well shit. I got some explaining to do.

A/N

Hey guys! Update for you hope your liking the story. Please be patient and bear with me please. Comments would be appreciated. Thank you guys!