Go Home and Relax

Jennie POV

I explained to Chu what Lisa said to me last night. Well I was just listening cuz she thought I was already asleep. "HOLY SHIT??? SHE ALSO LIKED YOU TILL NOW???" Chu said loudly and I heard the door open and it was Chae. So I explained it to her also and she was also shocked and happy for me.

"So when the fuck will you tell her that you like her also?" Asked Jisoo. "I will soon, but I don't know how to say it. I'm nervous Chu, Chae. Help me" I kinda begged. "Just be your fucking self dumbass" Rosé said and they both laughed. "Well get moving before someone gets her cock before you." Jisoo said in a whisper that only me and Chaeng would hear.

"What the fuck unnie?!" was all I could say and thet both laughed. "Okay, let's go back to work now." Jisoo said and we all went back working. Yes, Chu and Chaeng work with me, but in a different office room duh.

7 hours later

Lisa POV

It's already 8pm and Jennie still hasn't arrived. Georgina said that I can eat now since Jennie messaged her that she will be coming home later. "Thank you Georgina" I finished eating and when upstairs to the other living room. That's we're the TV is. This house is fucking enormous that it has so many rooms.

Jennie POV

Holy fuck I'm so tired. I'm now driving home. I'm excited to see Lisa again after a long day. I looked at myself in the mirror and I looked stressed, but of course I'm still beautiful and fucking hot. As I am driving, I'm planning to seduce Lisa tonight. I realized that if I don't get her now. Some other might, so I better do it now. Can't wait to go home and feel her big cock. Shit snap out of it focus on driving first. I tell myself.

3rd Person POV

It was already 1 in the morning and Lisa was still in the living room watching Fifty Shades of Grey. She was getting aroused and had a hard on. She closed the door of the living room but she forgot to lock it. The room was sound proof so nothing can be heard outside the room.

Her erection was starting to hurt so she snaked her hand under her boxers and sweatpants. She tried rubbing her cock but it wasn't enough. Lisa brought her 12 inch hard cock out and started to stroke it.

For some reason she started to think about Jennie. Her warm mouth on her cock. Oh how good that would feel she thought. She didn't realize she was already moaning Jennie's name.

"Ehem, Ehem".......