Epilogue

After 69 weeks...

3rd Person POV

"CHEATER!"

"Jennie I promise I can explain!"

"NO! I DON'T WANNA HEAR ANYTHING FROM YOU!"

"Jennie please listen to me!"

"FIRST YOU WERE TALKING TO A GIRL IN THE MALL! SECOND, THE CASHIER GAVE YOU A PAPER AND YOU ACCEPTED IT! CHEATER!" The older woman shouted and started to cry.

"Oh gosh Jennie baby please you're my one and only. Don't be jealous. I was just asking where we could find the baby supplies." Lisa told her softly.

"A-and the p-paper?" Jennie asked sobbing.

"That was our receipt for our grocery baby." Lisa caressed her cheeks and pecked hee lips.

"R-really?" Jennie started to cry again.

Lisa POV

"Yes baby, you don't need to worry about anything." I told her but she started to cry again.

"I'M THE WORST WIFE!!!" Jennie shouted and cried again. And yes we are already married, and Jennie is 9 weeks pregnant. After 69 weeks, 69 days, 69 hours, 69 minutes, 69 seconds, 69 make outs, 69 positions, and 69 rounds, we are finally having a baby. Her mood swings are seriously out of hand but of course I gotta be patient with her since she's my wife and she's carrying our child.

"No no no no baby, don't say that. You are the best wife that I could ever ask for. Nothing compares to you and I will never replace you and our baby with anything. Both of you are my everything." Then I kissed her passionately. "Okay now go and watch something and I'll make us dinner." She showed me her gummy smile went to the couch. And I started to cook our dinner.

While I was cooking, Jennie suddenly sat down on the counter top and SHIT WOW SHE WAS NAKED. Her small baby bump added to her sexiness. Shit I could feel my cock getting harder because of my sight. "Lisayahhhh I'm horny... Can you.. you know... help me..?." Jennie asked cutely. "Baby we can do that later. I'm cooking our dinner right now." I responded. "Fine hmph... I'll do it myself then." She spread her legs and started to finger herself. "Lisayahhh oh yesss f-fuck, ugh, ugh, ohhhh, fuck yes lisaaa" Jennie moaned while fingering herself in front of me on the counter top. Her eyes closed while touching herself.

"What has gotten into you? Not less than 15 minutes ago you we're crying now your horny as fuck? But I love it baby." I told her. I turned off the stove and went to her. I could sense her she was near her climax but I removed her fingers from her pussy. "What the fuck Lisa? I was about to- OH SHIT UGH YESSSS" I shoved 2 fingers inside of her and curled them and I knew I hit her spot cause she was moaning so loud.

"F-FUCK YES OH MY FUCK! UGH UGH UGH YES LISA FASTER FUCK!" Jennie was screaming and moaning. And after sometime she came on fingers and I licked my fingers clean and went down to her pussy and ate her out. "F-fuck Lisa your going to make me cum again!!! Ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh yesss that tongue of yours is so goodddddddddddddd. FUCKKKKKKKK!!!!" And there Jennie came again and I lapped all of her cum from her pussy.

"T-thank you lisayahhhh." Jennie said while panting after her climax.

"You're always welcome baby. Anything for you. Okay now let's eat and continue this at our room." She had a smile on her face and nodded cutely.

"I love you my Lili."

"I love you too my Nini." I kissed her passionately and kissed her baby bump too.

Now it's my turn to Take Care of Mommy...

I never thought that this day would ever come true. 3 years ago, I was living on the streets, homeless, no food, no shelter, no friends, no family, no money and I never felt love ever since my parents died. But when Jennie found me on the streets, she gave everything I needed when I was in need and when I was at my darkest and lowest moments in my life. She took me in, fed me, gave me shelter, gave me clothes and she made me feel loved after so many years. I may not get to repay her but at least now I will love and protect her and my child until my very last breathe. Never take something for granted, always be humble and encourage others to strive for their best. Every problem and hardships have something good in return in the end. Just like my life, I thought I would die on the streets but when Jennie came back in my life, she changed it and I could never thank her enough.....

The End.........

A/N

Wassup guysssssssss finally done with my first book!!!! Thank you guys for reading my book. Never thought that someone would read it and I'm very thankful right now! I love you all! I'm currently working on my second book right now. Here's a bit of a teaser.

 Here's a bit of a teaser

Babysitting

Jennie and Lisa will be together and alone for 8 months or a year. Jennie's parents needs to go to a different country for business purposes. What will happen to Jennie and Lisa within those 6 months of being alone together.....