1: Prom Night

Tonight was prom night. My boyfriend Cody asked me and of course I said yes. I watch as a familiar black Range Rover pulled up, I smile and walk down stairs and into the living room.

"Y/N You look beautiful!" My mom said wrapping her arms around me into a hug. "Let me get my camera!" She exclaimed hurrying down the hallway.

There was a knock at the the door and I went to open the door. Cody stood there in a black suit, white shirt, with a turquoise vest, and tie to match my dress.

"You look beautiful.." He says stunned I smile and pull him into a hug.

"You look very handsome as well." I say and he chuckled.

"Okay pictures!" My mom says excitedly.

I grab Cody's boutonnière and we walk outside hand in hand. My mom tells us to stop in front of the big oak tree in the front yard, and we would take pictures there.

I watched as Cody walked over to his Range, and brought back the corsage. He placed it around my right wrist and I pinned on his boutonnière.

After picture Cody and I headed to the venue for a fun, romantic night of laughing and dancing.

_____________________

SOOO.....

IVE STARTED IMAGINES. LEAVE A VOTE OR LIKE DOWN BELOW OF YOU LIKED IT. ID LOVE TO HEAR FEEDBACK FROM YOU GUYS xx