8: Run-Ins

Cody and I were in New York for promo for his new album and we where currently on a date. We walk into the restaurant and he pulls me close before grabbing my hand.

"How may I help you?" The lady asks

"Reservation for Simpson." Cody says as I flatten my navy blue dress. The waitress takes us to our tables and I see my ex, Austin Mahone and his friends. I look away quickly and grabbed Cody's hand again, the waitress sits us a couple tables away from them in a booth.

.

We get up to leave and as we were walking towards the door Cody bumps into Austin's shoulder

"Whoops." He says as Austin's drink spilt on his friend, We continue to walk but I look back at Austin.

"Seriously?" Austin says and Cody stops turning to him. I grab Cody's hand pulling him back but he shakes my hand off.

"Teach you to not touch my girlfriend." Cody says

"I never touched her." Austin spats.

"Tabloids say different-"

"Cody stop." He ignored me and stepped closer to Austin, he was taller than him by several inches.

"Cody.." I warned, we had caused a scene and family's where looking over in our direction waiting for someone to throw the first punch.

Cody have Austin another look before turning back to me placing his hand on my ass, I swatted His hand away and ran towards the exit.

"Come on Y/N get in the car!" Cody yelled after me as I walked down the sidewalk. I stopped and turned around to see him approach me.

"I'm not getting in the car with you, You embarrassed me. You had no right to do that."

"He's your ex what's the big deal do you still like him?"

"No! I love you. Every freaking time you see him you give him this glare, or you want to fight him I don't even talk to him anymore why did you do that."

"Because I saw the way he looked at you when we entered, his whole posture changed. He still like you."

"But what is is that I love you." He sighs and nods

"Okay, let's just get back to the hotel."

____________________

LEAVE A VOTE OR LIKE DOWN BELOW OF YOU LIKED IT. ID LOVE TO HEAR FEEDBACK FROM YOU GUYS xx