21: BF & BFF

"I can't believe you!" I shouted. "How could you!?"

"YN I'm sorry, I'm really sorry! He came over after your fight and we drank and it just happened!" She yelled.

"You were always a horrible friend, this time i know better than to forgive you. Get out."

"YN-"

"Get out of my house!" I yelled watching her grab her coat and purse and head for the door.

Her presence was replaced, with a taller masculine body. His blonde hair was fixed now.

"YN-"

"Don't." I replied.

"I was drunk baby-"

"How long?" I asked wiping the tears from my cheeks.

"Baby it doesn't matter, all that matters-"

"Have you been screwing my best friend behind my back or other girls? Is that why your never home-"

"It was one time YN, we fought-"

"You got drunk and had sex with her." I finished for him.

"YN-"

"There's nothing to talk about! You cheated on me!" I said grabbing my keys from the table.

"Where are you going?" He asked and I ignored him pushing right past him, he grabbed my arm and I yanked it from his grasp.

"Don't touch me." I spat.

"Where are you going?"

"Alli's, I need to clear my head.." I said quietly grabbing my coat.

"What does that mean? Are we over?" He asked.

"I don't know if I can forgive you for this.." I say walking out.

Later:

Alli let me stay for as long as I needed and that meant staying here for a good month with out Cody. He tried to call, but I blocked his number. He called Alli's home phone a lot before I just stopped answering it. Alli talked to him a lot and said that he missed me and was sorry but I just didn't know. Cody got drunk with his friends sometimes, if he could have sex with my best friend surely he could with any girl from the club.

I'd wait up for him on those nights, quietly sitting in our living room with all the doors lock waiting for him to get home. He usually did between midnight and two a.m. It had been one of our first fights in a long while, we were usually chill about everything, but he didn't clean the house like he said he would while I had a girl day with my now ex-best friend and Alli. He promised and he couldn't do it, then when I got home and woke him up to do it, he went out with Tucker and bought a freaking dog.

I was all for him being happy, he made the money  between the both of us, and I was grateful. I was always cooking dinner for us, and cleaning our house.

The doorbell rang and I stood up from the couch and stepped up a few stairs before jogging towards the door, not bothering to look through the peep hole I opened it and found Cody. His hair was kinda messy, like he ran his fingers through it several times, and he had bags under his eyes.

"Cody" I say surprised. "What are you doing here?"

"Apologizing. Look I know I screw up, I should've cleaned the house, I should've done what you had asked me to do instead of going with Tucker to buy a dog. I'm sorry I got drunk and slept with (your best friends name) I really sorry YN. I love you and only you and you should know that. All I've ever wanted was to be with you baby. I'm so sorry, can you just please come home? You don't have to forgive me just come home YN." He looked at me with pleading eyes and I stood on my tiptoes and kissed him softly, but only for a couple seconds.

"We will have to work out relationship back up to what it used to be."

"I'm prepared to do anything at this point." He said before kissing me

___________________________

ITS SHORT I KNOW..

A LOT OF DIALOGUE I KNOW...

IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW I HAVE A NEW STORY OUT CALLED PSYCHOTIC ITS A CODY SIMPSON FANFIC SO YOU GUYS SHOULD GO CHECK IT OUT!

COMMENT YOU THOUGHTS AND VOTE PLEASE.

WANT A PERSONAL? OR ANY IDEAS YOU CAN MESSAGE ME OR PLACE IT IN THE COMMENTS BELOW.