7: Special Date Night

Cody and I laid on the couch still in our pajamas from this morning watching old Disney movies enjoying our lazy Saturday. I looked over at him as he stood up and stretched.

"Wanna go somewhere?"

"Where? It's late." I ask sitting up.

"Anywhere lets just drive, we can go to the viewing point and look out at the city or something."

"Okay, I have to get dressed first." I say he nodded and followed me to the bedroom. I grabbed some jeans and a shirt, and went into the bathroom and changed.

Cody took my convertible and we went driving through town jamming to the radio. When Cody parked he cut off the engine, and opened my door for me. My jaw dropped at the sight. Cody wrapped his arms around my waist as I placed my hands in the concrete rail.

"The view... It's breathtaking."

"Yeah, Los Angeles is pretty amazing." I breath out smiling at how amazing the view was.

"That view? Yeah I guess so. But I'm talking about this view." He whispered against my neck. I chuckle turning around in his arms, wrapping my arms around his neck. He smiled before he pressed his lips to mine so fly, his lips molded into mine, my hands ran down his chest to his waist pulling him closer.
We had kissed before but this was different. It had a certain innocence to it. He pulled away leaning his forehead to mine.

"I love you Y/N..." He says and I freeze. We've been dating for a while but he finally said the three words every girl wants to hear. I pull away smiling widely
"I love you too Cody." He smiled with his teeth which rare. I laugh before placing my hand on either side of his face and pressing my lips to his once more.

_____________________

LEAVE A VOTE OR LIKE DOWN BELOW OF YOU LIKED IT. ID LOVE TO HEAR FEEDBACK FROM YOU GUYS xx