18: Graduation

This was the night.

An important night that will be opening doors for you in the future, Graduation.

You lived in Flordia, a beautiful state, but the only place you were thinking about was California. Cody Simpson, your pop star boyfriend promised that you could move in with him once you graduated.

Cody had wanted you to move in when he was eighteen, but your mother and father did not want you moving with a boyfriend you only new for two years. There was nothing holding you back this time. You could finally go on tour with him now, lay beside him in bed, and finally just be able to see him everyday. Being on different sides of the country was hard on us but for two years we were still going strong.

When he visited it was like me first minute, I spent hours getting ready for him. Then we he finally showed up at the house I was the one who answered the door, jumping on him, and he would hug me back before moving to kiss my lips. It was all going to change.

Everyone was dress in (your school colors) cap and gown. The junior ushers went first, they linked arms before walking down the aisle, halfway the next person went, then the next, then the next, until it go to me. I took a breath before started down the (main school color) carpet. I easily spotted Cody beside my parents even though he had a fedora on covering most of his face. I walked onto stage and took my seat. I was a honor grad so I started the introduction. I was confident in front of people on a stage or carpet. Cody and taken me to the Kids Choice Awards a year ago we skipped interviews and only took a couple photos together before we left inside, when the paps asked for separate photos he feline them and stayed beside me the whole time. My eyes stayed on Cody the whole time as I tried to contain my excitement and read my speech.

The Salutatorian and Valedictorian gave their speeches then we where allowed to finally get our diplomas. The first row was asked to stand then come forward. It happened with every row until mine came. I gladly walked up and accepted my diploma, before pausing for pictures. As the rest of the ceremony went on we were finally announced as the Graduating Class of 2016.

Our caps where thrown into the air and the crowd of people and the class cheered. As the principal thanked the audience we looked for out caps, then the piano started playing and the junior users went first, then we walked back up the way we came down. We stayed in the foyer as my friends and I congratulated each other taking selfies with each other. People began to flood out of the autatorium, and I waited for my parents and Cody. Of course Cody was pushing through people before walking up to me and giving me a huge hug.

"I'm so happy for you Y/N." He said quietly before pecking my lips.

"Pictures!" My mom squealed and Cody pulled away. He took his hat off and wrapped his arm around me, as soon as the flash went off he put his hat back on.

"You going to love California." He whispered in my ear as I laughed and he missed my cheek.

"Your going to take of our little girl right Cody?" My dad asked him and he looked at me before to my father.

"Definitely."

_______________________________

CONGRATULATIONS CLASS OF 2016 🎓

IF YOU GRADUATED RECENTLY OR ARE ABOUT TO I HOPE YOU HAVE AN AMAZING FUTURE

IN THE SPIRIT OF GRADUATING

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT

REMEMBER YOU CAN ALWAYS REQUEST YOUR OWN AND YOU CAN SEND IN IDEAS FOR ME 👍🏻

VOTE

COMENT

TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS