11: Meeting up

"It was nice seeing you again Cody..." I smile at him, we had met years ago at the Kids Choice Awards and he had changed from the last time I saw him. His hair was longer, he had a taller build, and a couple tattoos. What haven't changed was my crush on him.

"It was nice seeing you again too." He chuckled taking his hat off and running his fingers through his hair pushing it back before placing it back in his head.

"Thanks for the coffee, but I should get going. I have to go into the studio soon." I say standing up, I waited for him to say something but he didn't. "I'll see you around Cody." I say slipping on my jacket and walked towards the exit looking back to see him nervously shift in his chair. I give him a small smile before exiting Starbucks.

My security guard opened the back door for me and I thank him stepping into the car.

"Y/N! Wait!" I froze and smile before stepping down and turning to Cody.

"Do you maybe want to go out and get some dinner Saturday night?" He asked nervously. I blush and nod

"Id love that."

"How bout seven?"

"Sounds great." He smile and nodded. I laugh and kiss his cheek before getting into the car with a huge smile on my face.

____________________

LEAVE A VOTE OR LIKE DOWN BELOW OF YOU LIKED IT. ID LOVE TO HEAR FEEDBACK FROM YOU GUYS xx