29: Love, Your Baby

Dear Cody,

I went to the party, the one you told me not to go to. There was drinking but I didn't drink baby, I promise.

I'm sure your at home furious, but by the end of the night your anger will move to the driver that just hit your baby like a dozer.

I didn't know what to do, I shielded my face as the airbags deployed. We hit the ground hard, and I was thrown, I don't remember how far.

I woke up lying on the pavement, I hear distant wails of an ambulance heading to the scene. They're going to help me. I'll be okay. There's something trickling down my face, I tried reaching up to touch it but my arm, its sore. It hurts. My whole body hurts.

I yelled for help, I cried out to you because you where always there when I got hurt. I'm really hurt baby. I hear screaming but it's all stuffy, a nice man, who had blonde hair like you had helped me onto a backboard. I told him my name and told him to call you. I couldn't find my phone, and I couldn't breath very well. He assured me that I'd be okay, placed a oxygen mask over my mouth, and wrapped me in a blanket.

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry we fought before I left.

I'm sorry I went to the party.

The officer on scene tells the medic that the man was drunk, he probably came from the same party. I look over and see him walking, he's walking, why can't I? Why can't I feel my legs?

Cody I think I'm dying.

They seem to think so too.

As I'm lying on the pavement, I don't think I'll see you again.

You have to be strong, for your fans, and my parents.

In remembrance of me play the song you wrote for me at my funeral please, it was my favorite. Baby please don't cry for me, I'll be watching over you, and you know I hate it when you cry, it makes me cry too.

I can see my army brother and my granny.

They look so beautiful. They have this glow to them, and they are welcoming me with open arms.

They've called a care flight, but the only flight I will be taking tonight is up to Heaven.

Be strong baby, I love you.

_________________________

SO SAD, I WAS INSPIRED BY A POEM I SAW.

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT ❤❤