16: Your Drunk (Part 1)

(Cody's Pov)

YN went out with friends, although the I didn't approve of her going with out me, she argued about having a girls night out for weeks. We would argue until we'd get upset with each other, then make-up because it was over something so stupid. Plus, we weren't married so I couldn't stop her, so I let her go.

Around midnight YN stumbled through the door, tripping over the threshold and falls onto floor on her knees.

"Babe!" I sit up and run over to her as she rolls on her back laughing.

"Cody!!!" She yells grabbing onto my hands hiccuping.

"YN are you drunk?" She gasped and stood up as I steadied her.

"No! Never! I'm a good girl!" She slurred before hiccuping. She let go of my hands and she fell once again, I tried helping her but she moved away and layed her face on the ground ass up. She sat up a bit to where she was on all fours before she banged her head on the door. I sighed and slowly pick her up.

"Are we gunna have sex?" She hiccups.

"No your drunk."

"Why? I love having sex with you." I sigh as she kept blabbering about something her and her friends did.

"Stay." I say sitting her on the bottom on the stairs.

YN was definitely the type of girl who gets drunk wanted to get some that night. He was clingy, usually never drank but when she did she didn't know her limits, and she would get hammered.

I went to get her drink as she continued yelling/screaming/crying for me to have sex with her.
"Dude what's YN's problem?" Corey asked coming in with the rest of the guys.

"She's drunk, and she's upset I won't have sex with her."

"CODY!!!!" She yelled through the house and I sighed. I came back to her, her mascara around her eyes from rubbing her eyes. She became happy once she saw me.

"Come on kitten." She laughed and I held my hand out for her but she didn't notice and she went crawling up the stairs she only made it a a couple steps before falling on her side.

"Corey!" I yelled and her came and I handed him YN's glass of water and pills, "will you take that to my room?" I asked and he nodded, heading up the stairs.

"Come one babe." I picked her up and carried her into the bathroom setting her on the counter. I started to walk out but she grabbed my razor and I took it from her.

"Don't touch anything." I grabbed her some clothes before going into the bathroom.

I took her makeup off as she continued to give me small kisses everywhere.

"Did you have fun?"

"Kinda, Becky did body shots." She said sipping her water.

"Of course she did." I mumble. Becky was wild when it came to partying, pressured YN into going out with her almost every time.

"Cody, I don't feel good." She pouts.

"You are drunk babe." I say as I help her out of her red skin tight dress and into one of my shirts. She took her pills and she rested her head on my shoulder as I brushed through her tangled hair before carrying her to bed where she fell asleep.

_________________________________

THIS WAS GOING TO BE DIRTY BUT THEN I WAS LIKE ITS SUNDAY AND I NEED JESUS SO...