5: Nightmare (Personal for Lily)

I scream. I jolt up soaked in sweat, I looked over to the side of the bed and Cody wasn't there. I grabbed my phone before clicking on his name.

"Hello?" His sleepy voice rang out

"Thank God." I said relived

"Lily, baby it's like two in the morning what are you doing up?"

"It might sound stupid but I had a nightmare, and I got scared"

"It was just a dream.."

"It seemed so real." I say moving the hair from my face. I hear some shuffling and a rattle.

"Hold on baby I'm coming over. I'll be there in 10."

"Thank you." I heard him smirk before we told each other bye.

I turned on my phone flashlight and quietly walked through the house trying not to wake up my parents.

I say in the living room until I saw headlights through the window, I went down the hall and to the door, opening it to see Cody climb out. He was in a white shirt and red checkered PJ pants. He greeted me with a kiss.

"Come on." I say after locking the door again and leading him to my room. I shut it and he sighed.

I climbed into bed and watched him pull the white t-shirt over his head

"Like what you see babe?" I quietly laugh

"It's too late for that.." I say as he climbs in beside me laying on his back. I cuddle up to him my head resting on his chest. He started playing with my hair and before I knew it I was falling asleep.

_____________________

LEAVE A VOTE OR LIKE DOWN BELOW OF YOU LIKED IT. ID LOVE TO HEAR FEEDBACK FROM YOU GUYS xx