3: Jealously (Personal for Allina)

Cody was going tour soon so we wanted to spend as much time together as possible, but it was hard with him promoting on his new album and preparing for tour. Angie decided for all of us to go out to eat, I sat in between Cody and Alli as the waiter asked for our drinks.

"What would you like beautiful?"

"Water please." He smiled and I got into a conversation with Alli about us hanging out while Cody was away. The waiter brought our drinks and he runs his hand up my arm. I tense but relax when Cody's hand meets my thigh.

"Do you want another waiter?" He whispered kissing under my ear. I look at him and shake my head before grabbing his hand and leading him toward the restroom.

"He flirting with you"

"I'm not paying attention to him."

"You teased when he touched you, I'm not letting some scum bag touch my girlfriend. I don't care what you say about it is he touches you against we're switching."

"Cody"

"No let's not fight were supposed to have fun today."

"Look I know it's stressful for you because of the album. But it's hard on me too, you not getting back home until late and I'm usually already asleep, then your gone in the mornings before I even wake up." Cody sighed nodding in understanding before kissing me.

We walked back to our seats Alli giving me a look but I shook it off. After talking and laughing our food had finally arrived and the guys placed his hand on my back as he set the food down in front of me. I turned just in time to see Cody shot up from his seat causing a scene.

"Cody!" I called after him but he didn't listen.
.
.
~At Home~
.
.
"Babe you need to relax" Cody kissing my neck as he wrapped his arms around my waist while I was taking the last of my make up off.

"Me? Your the one that made a scene by switching waiters." His arms fell to his sides.

"I didn't want him touching and flirting with you, why is that so bad? He asked as I shake my head letting out a frustrated sigh before grabbing a handful of water and splashing it on my face. After drying my face I walked out of the bathroom not saying anything to him.

"Allina don't be mad." Cody rarely said my name and if be did it was either because He was being interviewed, or when he was irritated. I ignore him not wanting to fight again. "Allina look at me." He say grabbing my wrist and turning me around, pressing his lips to mine.

I kissed him back my hands going straight to his blonde lock twirling my fingers around the curls. He bent down and gripped my thighs picking me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He laid me down on the bed softly not breaking the kiss, as I leaned into it more, deepening the kiss. He pulled away and touched my cheek.

"Allina I'm so sorry"

"I know." I smile pulling him down to meet my lips again.

___________________________

LEAVE A VOTE OR LIKE DOWN BELOW OF YOU LIKED IT. ID LOVE TO HEAR FEEDBACK FROM YOU GUYS xx