4: He's Drunk

I turned my head towards the door pausing the movie when I hear Cody coming in after a Saturday night with some friends. I watch him bump into some things and I try to hide my smile as he struggles to make of his jacket.

"Hey babe." I say standing up, he completely stops what he's doing (with his jacket halfway on) and squirts his eyes at me.

"Why are you in my house?" He asked finally getting his jacket off.

"I live here." I say with a smile placing my hand on his shoulder helping him into our bedroom. When we enter the bedroom, I turn and shut the door behind us. I looked back at Cody to see him flop onto the bed. I sigh and walk further intro the bedroom and roll him over.

"Come on Cody, you have to undress." I say helping him up.

"If you will, I will." He says with a wink. I shake my head

"I'm going to kill Tucker and Corey..." I mumble to myself "No Cody your drunk. Now come on, I'll help you with your shirt." I say pulling up his black shirt."

"Hey! I have a girlfriend." He stops me I smile and look at him.

"What's she like?" I ask as he sits in the bed, and he pulls down his pants.

"She's like you. Like exactly looks like you. Her names Y/N" he says showing me his lock screen, which was a picture he took of me off guard.

"She's pretty." I say picking up Cody's clothes and placing them into the laundry basket. I change also and slip into bed, Cody was passed out and I kissed his cheek. I turn into my side before Cody pulled me against him wrapping his arms around my waist.

_____________________

LEAVE A VOTE OR LIKE DOWN BELOW OF YOU LIKED IT. ID LOVE TO HEAR FEEDBACK FROM YOU GUYS xx