27: Baby Its Cold Outside

(YN's POV)

Oddly enough my parents let me go over to Cody's house (which he lived at by himself) I lied saying his sister would be home and that we wouldn't be doing anything but watching movies in the living room. That wasn't the case, we had eaten in the living room but as afternoon approached we migrated into his room where we stayed under the covers watching Christmas movies all day.

We had made the room dark, pulling the curtains to, and turning every light off except for his bathroom light, which we kept the door cracked.

"It's getting late Cody," I say after the movie finished looking back over at the clock. 10pm. "I better go."

"But baby it's cold outside." He says sitting up watching me pull on my shoes.

"I really need to go if I wanna make it back before curfew." I say he sighed. He hated my parents rules, he said they were too protective. I agreed but because I dropped out of college after the first year I've been staying with them and a father always says 'My roof, my rules.'

"This evening has been really really nice." I say walking over to him and leaning over the bed and placing my lips on his, memory's flashing about our day of little drinking, making out, and our secret actions that we kept behind locked doors. "But I really must go." I say quietly standing back up and walking out of his bedroom.

"Look outside, it's like a storm."

"My mother will start to worry" I say, "and father, he'll be pacing the floor livid." He came up to me and placed his hands on either side of my face.

"Let him, a cab won't pick you up in this weather." He says before holding my hands. "Stay." He whispered.

"I can't-"

"But I just turned the fireplace on." He says, and I roll my eyes. "One more drink." He pleads. "Then I'll let you leave if you want."

"One drink." I say and he nods disappearing into the kitchen. He was back quickly hand a glass over to me while taking a drink.

"I better go now." I say as I finished my drink and put my hat on but he took it off the second I placed it on my head.

"Baby it's cold outside."

"I know," I laugh, "but I really must go." I say taking it back from him. "My parents are probably livid." I say looking at the clock. Cody hand grabbed mine and pulled me closer to him and he pecked my lips twice.

"(Y/N) Stay, I don't want you to go out in this weather." He pleaded and I looked down at my phone. "Please." He pleaded again.

"Okay." I say quietly giving into him.

______________________

THIS OS SO SHORT IM SO SORRY HOPEFULLY THE NEXT CHRISTMAS ONE (WHICH WILL BE UPLOADED ON CHRISTMAS DAY) WILL BE LONGER.