26: Paris: Sex and Drugs (Part 3)

WARNING: DRUG USE AND SENSITIVE MATERIAL

Previously:

"It's the best I could do, you've been so deep in drugs, you've been in trouble with law, you resisted arrest- I can't do anything else for you. Do you agree with these terms?" My lawyer asked and I sighed.

(Y/N Pov)

I remember exactly what it was like for me to visit Cody after he went to jail. How nervous I was to see him, and how I was finally able to breath when I saw him being ushered out by a guard. I remember the way he would slowly sit down staring at my growing bump then to me. I remember the way he tried to reassure me everything behind that metal door where the guard stood at was perfectly fine. I knew jail, I watched enough movies to know. I do know my old dealer has also got caught and Cody, him, and a few others formed a group to take care of each other. Thank God

Here I was, baby in my arms as I waited to see Cody. He had to of looked different, the house was free of everything drug related after he was arrested. I threw everything away and I had to turn the apartment upside down to find Cody's hidden stashes. I ended up selling it instead of just throwing it away, I needed the money. I ended up using a lot of my friends old baby stuff that she gave me, old clothes, sheets, crib. I waited patiently as the doors opened and a policeman walked Cody towards me, I could tell from here his mouth was parted at the sight.

The officer opened the gate and Cody walked out looking at me before over to our baby girl. She had my nose, Cody's eyes, a mix of our hair. He wrapped his arms tightly around me without saying a word, I sniffed trying to hide the fact that I was crying but he pulled back and his eyes to where watery. He looked at our daughter and I introduced him as 'daddy.'

"They wouldn't let me leave for the birth, how was it? I'm so sorry I'm so fu-"

"She was premature." I cut him off and he looked over at her. "Because of me taking cocaine and you second hand smoking she was born a month early, they said she'll probably have breathing problems."

"I-"

"We both gave her problems it's not your fault." I told him and I lifted her and let him hold her. She was smiling at her, he no longer hand bags under his eyes, his eyes has retired back to the natural blue color that they were before he even tried cocaine at the party a year and a half ago.

-

Cody struggled so bad after he got off probation he was invited to parties, and got invited to drink and experiment with new drugs. Which we had no problem with drinking, but partying was the reason he went down the wrong path. He'd lock himself in our room trying not to go, he almost broke once after finding a stash of marijuana that I had missed. I immediately sold it to our friend. It was legal now in California but I didn't want it anywhere near my baby. He turned to regular cigarettes but quickly threw they away after they didn't meet his qualifications. I knew he wanted something to get him high, something that would take the edge off.

For a while working out helped, then sex became his new thing. Which I didn't mind but I could yell it seemed like a daily chore for him after a while which hurt. I tried everything in bed to keep him excited but he just became bored with it after several weeks. Then, the day I dreaded came.

(Cody's Pov)

Going back to our apartment brought memories of being high, snorting all different substances. It brought back memories when Y/N used to do it with me.
Paris was calling.

I went to one party. Isn't it funny how one party turned me back into the person I was?
It wasn't funny to Y/N as she threatened to pack her things and take YDN (your daughters name) away. I think that was the first time I almost felt like I was going to hit her. She couldn't do that!

Cocaine became old news, no longer easing my emotions anymore. So I left it and turned back to heroin. Smoking it at first, then snorting it, now injecting it. The high was crazy. You forgot about what happened that night, because you'd pass out after taking to much. I'd have enough energy to go days without sleeping then just pass out.
Paris was calling again.

I had gone off the rails Y/N said yelling at me about how I was the one ruining YDN. I laughed at her at got high that afternoon. In my high state I didn't realized the police raided my home on Suspected Drug Use. I blamed Y/N oh man I cussed at her, chewed her ass out.

Isn't it crazy how it takes one time to get addicted? Your life changes and now your not even allowed to see your kid. The kid you made.

Paris was sweet, it made you forget your emotions, took you to a place of ecstasy, or overwhelming happiness.

But

Paris made you angry, it made you addicted. Forgetting about the family that you leave behind before that last smoke, or poke before you go there.

I don't want, to go to Paris anymore.

_________________________________

THATS THE END OF PARIS: SEX AND DRUGS!

JUST SO WE ARE ALL CLEAR I DO NOT PROMOTE SUBSTANCE ABUSE, I GOT THIS IDEA WHILE I WAS WRITING INSANE (Sequel to Psychotic) AND I WAS RUNNING OUT OF IMAGINE IDEAS THATS WHY I KEEP ASKING YOU GUYS TO GIVE ME IDEAS.

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT❤️

I HOPE TO WRITE MORE REALLY SOON

SO...

DROP THEM IN THE COMMENTS BELOW👇🏻