14: "Squad" Night

I was woken up by yelling, I sit up and wipe my eyes

"SQUAD!" I here Cody and his friends yell. I stand placing my hand over my growing stomach. Cody and I dated for years but I had gotten pregnant, his parents weren't to happy that Cody would have a child at 18. They were even more scared because I was 18 and I'd have to go through child birth. I sigh as Cody friends yell and scream about how the squad was reunited. Being 6 months pregnant was hard, I didn't get much sleep and I was barley awake. I call Alli and ask her if I could stay over at her house and she said yes. I pack a couple nights of clothes and walk out of cody and Is shared bedroom.

"Hey babe" he kisses me "hey my baby boy." He says talking to my stomach, yep we where having a boy. Carter James Simpson.

"Hey I'm going to stay at you moms again."

"Why?"

"Because your to loud and I just really need some sleep."

"We can be quiet."

"No you haven't seen your 'squad' in a while I want you to have fun. It's just for the night."

"Okay love you." He kisses me.

"Love you too." I say grabbing the range keys.

.

.

.

"So does Cody party a lot now?" Angie asks.

"He just put out the album, he's just having fun."

"By drinking?" I shrug.

"I think he think his freedom will be over after the baby, but it's not. Maybe he's just getting as much partying in before the baby."

"But it's not helping you. Your letting him get away with partying." Angie says handing me a glass of water.

"I dunno. The great thing is he's so protective of me and the baby."

"Have you started looking for a house?"

"Yeah. I found one, between what I made on the movie and my last album and the money he's saved up we can get it, but I never have time to talk about it. When we do he just gets upset, because he just bought that apartment. But we can't raise a family in their, it's small and there's to many stairs."

"He'll come around.. Go get some rest." Angie said I smile.

"He will be a great dad." I say before leaving to the guest room.

_____________________

YOU CAN ALSO ASK FOR PERSONAL IMAGINES OR IDEAS THAT YOU WANT ME TO WRITE IN THE COMMENTS OR YOU CAN MESSAGE ME xx