XI

a/n: this was inspired by a tiktok from the account @adira.shae 

~~~~~

Manjiro can't help but let out a sigh as he stands beside Senju, the younger girl in the same state as he is as they both continue to listen to the ongoing argument between their older brothers.

"I'm telling you! One kick from Manjiro and that little sister of yours is gonna be flying across the room with a concussion!" Shinichiro shouts straight at Takeomi's face, cigarette pointed at his friend's shoulder, trying his best to intimidate him.

Though it seems as if Takeomi is not having it, he also removes the cigarette from his lips and points at his leader with the burning stick. "And I'm telling you that one kick from Senju will send both your brother AND you across the room with broken bones! I mean c'mon! Senju's been training at the gym where Wakasa and Benkei work! What's a lame ass dojo gonna be teaching your brother? How to clean the floors?!" Takeomi guffaws, almost falling over from how hard he's laughing when he sees Shinichiro's pissed off face.

Shinichiro can feel his blood boiling, seeing his friend's smug face while flicking off his cigarette. Clicking his tongue, Shinichiro snatches Takeomi's cigarette and throws it away, effectively making Takeomi glare at him. "What the hell, Shin-"

"If you think that your sister's that strong then why not test it?"

The suggestion makes Wakasa and Benkei's eyebrows raise. Not at all believing the absolute stupidity going between their President and Vice President. "Do you think we should stop them? They might actually make the kids fight." Benkei whispers to Wakasa who's lilac eyes are trained towards an approaching figure from the back.

From the familiar backpack and uniform, he's sure that the person that's about to arrive will effectively break the stupidity up. More so than if it were Wakasa and Benkei trying to break the two up. "No, I think it will be safe for us to just watch."

"If you say so."

Going back to the two older brothers, Wakasa can't help but bite his lip, trying his best to stop from smiling as the older brothers' got desperate.

Gripping onto Manjiro's shoulder while kneeling down, Shinichiro lightly shakes his brother who looks as unbothered as can be. The little blond almost looks like he'll fall asleep while standing. "Okay, Manjiro, I promise you. If you beat Senju's ass, and maybe even Takeomi's ass, I'll buy you all the snacks you want! I'll buy you the dorayaki near your school and the flavoured ones that Y/N got for you for lunch last week. And I won't tell her that you've been eating all the snacks in the kitchen. You just have to kick them on the head and knock them out!" Shinichiro tries to motivate his brother, hyping the little blond up by demonstrating a few punches that he saw during one of grandpa's training a few years ago though it only makes Manjiro cringe.

"What are you doing? That's not the right form, dumbass. You look stupid punching the air like that."

Shinichiro almost deflates from the insult but bounces right back up when Manjiro lightly agrees to the challenge of beating someone up. "Great! Now, we gotta stretch before the fight, gotta be prepared." Shinichiro lightly massages Manjiro's shoulders while side-eyeing his friend and now enemy who also looks like he's bribing his sister.

"Senju, this is the first time I'm going to ask you to fight someone for me but I need you to beat Manjiro up and Shinichiro too. If you do, we're going to buy all the ice cream you want from the store, okay? You just need to knock them out, maybe pull some teeths from Shinichiro's ugly face."