XXX

The sounds of giggles and clicking slowly rouses you from sleep, eyes barely opening due to the sunlight peeking through Izana's window. Covering your mouth as you yawn, you hear another set of giggles before you finally manage to spot Izana and Kakucho both huddling by your feet, their backs to you as they murmur about something they're hiding.

It's been a common occurrence, waking up to the two either still sleeping beside you or giggling about something that they've done while you were asleep.

On the first night that you slept in the orphanage, the two kids had woken you up due to them talking to Shinichiro through your phone who had embarrassed himself by immediately whining about being lonely in the Philippines which immediately made Izana tease him while Kakucho silently laughs beside his friend.

Though you think that Shinichiro has learned his lesson about making sure that you're actually the one who answered his phone, you're not quite sure since Izana has developed a habit of teasing Shinichiro about the littlest of things. But it seems that this time, your boyfriend isn't the victim.

Peeking over their shoulders, you're met with a very unsightly picture of you sleeping displayed on the disposable camera that you taught them to use the other day. You can see how your hair is all over the place, arms twisted weirdly while your brows are slightly knitted together with your mouth slightly ajar.

It's a picture that Shinichiro would definitely love to me but thankfully, your boyfriend is not here. "Naughty boys!"

The two immediately jump away from you, eyes wide in shock before they're scrambling around the little room, trying their best to get away from you who's ready to tickle them to the ground the moment you catch them. All the while, Izana and Kakucho let out hushed giggles, keeping in mind to stay quiet just so that the caretakers won't have to warn the three of you from being quiet again.

"Kakucho! Hide it while I distract her!" Izana tries to throw the disposable camera over to Kakucho only for you to inevitably catch the device. A shriek leaving Kakucho's lips when he tried to catch it before you only to get caught in your arms, fingers making their way to his neck and sides, fingers wiggling around and making giggles erupt from his lips. Quickly wrapping him up in some blankets, you lightly toss him over to the mattress, eyes set on Izana who's already holding onto two pillows, holding it up like it's some sort of weapon.

"Y/N, don't do this! We talked about this! Tickles are not allowed!"

"Oh? But I don't think I ever agreed to that."

An offended gasp leaves the tan-skinned boy's lips, a pout quickly forming when you try to approach him only to get a pillow to the face. "Well, you should agree now! No more tickles! See? Kakucho can't even move now, he's weakened! He's on the floor, unmoving and sick!" Giving Kakucho's wrapped up form a glance, your lips quirk up, amused at the sight of the brunet trying his best to squirm out of his blanket cocoon.

Taking another sapre blanket from Kakucho's side, you face Izana, an evil smile on your face. "Alright, no more tickles... " Without giving him much time to think about what to do, you quickly run towards Izana, blanket wrapping around his form as you gently wrestle him into the cocoon, his giggles barely slipping out every time your fingers pass over his exposed neck or sides.

After a few more minutes of wrapping, you're finally satisfied with Izana's cocoon. Laughing at the sight of them wiggling around, you position Izana next to Kakucho before taking out the disposable camera and taking a few pictures. "Smile, little caterpillars."

Letting out a grunt, Izana wiggles around in his blanket before finally giving in, a sweet smile making its way to his face while Kakucho pops out a hand from his cocoon, giving you a peace sign while he grins up at the camera. Taking a few more pictures, you're about to call Shinichiro just so that he can talk to the kids but then, someone knocks on the door.